wedding.

Robbie seemed to vanish from Lazy Town for a month, he just shut himself in his home not even letting anyone in or letting himself out. He never meant to hurt Missy, he knew that he didn't have a knack for inventions that worked well, that is why he made sure that everything was in working order.
"Robbie?" he heard his sister outside the pipe calling down to him. "Robbie please come out. We all miss you. I'm worried about you. Can I please come down?"
"No." he pouted up the pipe.
"Robbie, I know you didn't mean to do that. I know you love her. Can I see your face, I missed you terribly."
"No. Missy thinks I'm an evil man."
"Robbie, let your sister in."
"Fine. You might not recognize me."
Jenny slid down the pipe in her wedding dress and met her Brother's bony face, "Oh Robbie. You look like a skeleton. Have you been eating at all?"
"I ran out of food about a month ago."
"Why didn't you go and get food?"
"I didn't want her to see me. I feel like if I see her she'll still be upset with me. I cant face her Jenny."
"You are going to have to sooner or later. Why not today?"
"Why today?"
"Because today is my wedding and she's invited. You didn't forget your best man duties already did you?"
"Can't the mayor do it?"
"No, my groom chose you. That is saying a lot, he wants to have a relationship with you Robbie. Don't rob your brother in law of that."
"I can't. What if she says something to me? What if she is still mad?" Jenny almost laughed at him as she picked up the suit and helped him into it. Jenny knew for certain what Missy felt after the fire and what she said shocked her. She decided to say nothing until the wedding reception. She turned Robbie around so he could look at himself in the mirror, "What a killer." Jenny said hugging her brother from behind.
"Its going to be okay right?"
"Rottens always are despite the circumstances."
Robbie followed his sister out the pipe and into town where Sportacus was waiting along with the small crowd watching for her arrival. She looped her arm through his and they both walked down the path to the center of town, as they walked together Robbie knew that his sister was supporting him in the biggest decision of his life. She was there for him.
As they reached the ceremony, he departed from his sister and stood beside Sportacus, "Its wonderful to see you Robbie." he whispered to him. Robbie looked out into the audience and spotted Missy whose eyes were glued to him in surprise, Robbie's face looked so starved and depressed. His cheeks sunk into his face and he had dark spots around from the stressed tossing and turning in his chair. The lack of food kept him awake as his stomach cried in pain. Missy's eyes grew shiny as she witnessed the corpse like body of Robbie Rotten. Their gaze lasted long enough that they missed the Mayor's speech and vows, "You may now kiss the bride."
Robbie's eyes suddenly broke to witness the kiss that bound his beloved sister to her love. He longed for that pure passionate kiss they shared. He wanted it with her. After the wedding, the reception started, Jenny approached her sad brother and started to dance with him, "Did you see Missy?"
"Yes I did. She's so beautiful, I missed her so much."
"She missed you too." Jenny smiled at him.
"Really?"
"The tractor hit a rock in the garden, it started sparking in the spokes and it burst into flames. It wasn't your fault at all. There was nothing wrong with that tractor. Sportacus and I inspected it about a hundred times and nothing was found out of order."
"And all of this deep depression was for nothing." Robbie looked down at his feet in discouragement. Jenny lifted his chin and made sure his eyes met hers, "We all make mistakes Robbie, especially when we fall in love. Now I want you to stand up straight and walk over to that flaxen farm girl who doesn't have a dance partner." Jenny pushed him away and he suddenly ended up standing in front of Missy. He froze, he had no idea what to do.
"May I have this dance?" he asked offering his hand. To his surprise, Missy took his hand and started to slow dance.
"I missed you so much Robbie, What have you done to yourself?" she said looking at his bony hands that held hers.
"I'm Sorry Missy. It was an accident."
"I know, to tell you the truth, I was upset for a while...you didn't come back to me." Missy started to tear up, "I thought you were never going to come back." She laid her head down on his chest and Robbie wrapped his arms around her despite the lack of muscle it took to squeeze her tight.
"I could never leave Missy, its my home." he spoke in her ear softly like a warm breeze, "You are home." Missy started to kiss his bony hands, trying to comfort his aching bones, every kiss sent a warm sensation through his body and he waited for her lips to meet his. Once they did, Robbie was sent into a blissful state that could be only described as the warm rays of sunshine on someone's skin.
"Are you alright Robbie?" She asked.
"I'm a bit hungry." he said looking at the table full of sports candy in the distance.
"Lets have some cake Robbie, I have some at home."
He looked at her and smiled knowingly, "That sounds amazing."
THE END!