Chapter 4: Will it get worse?

After waking up, Felix was still feeling bad.

- What in the heavens... - he said. He was very dizzy and everything was blurred in his vision.

- Am I drunk or what? - he said, putting his hand on his head, then hitting his whole body on the ground.

Felix was now crying. He was hurt, with a cold, on the ground and without Marzia. He wanted to see her that exact moment. Felix turned his face a bit and tried to stand on his knees.

- I can do it. - he says. - I can do it.

He stood on his hands and, with hard efforts, he stood in his left foot. Then the right. He tried hard but could stand up. Felix sighed and silently screamed. His leg was probably broken, but could walk to his desk and get his phone. According to the time, it was 4am. He woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. He punched his wall twice and opened his eyes widely.

- W-what am I doing? - he said, worried about his health. He suddenly remembered his panic disease, his wall punches, his screams and his leg hitting the ground. Felix started to cry silently. But stopped.

Then, the cold he was already feeling became stronger, and he threw himself on his bed and, crying and shaking, he said:

- Will it get worse?

Felix woke up. He was not tired anymore. Looked at the clock. It was almost midday. He ran to the computer and recorded a video for YouTube. When finished, he realized that his meeting was tomorrow. He became much happier and could walk freely now.

Felix went to the bank. He took a lot of his cash. Then, ran back home. He put the money in a wallet, next to his clothes, with some accessories and everything. He was ready for the meeting. He was trying to think on what was Marzia doing. But she was not online, so could not ask her.

Felix then focused on what Marzia likes. To make her a wonderful surprise.

The meeting was about to begin.

And it would be the best one ever.

He was just waiting.

For the time to pass.