Chapter 7 - The Perfect Time

Felix arrived in Italy with his wonderful girlfriend and they arrived at a pretty little park next to Marzia's home. Both sat on a bench and looked at the time. Almost 6pm. They stared at the purple sky, waiting for it to become starry. They didn't say anything for a long time that seemed like an eternity. Marzia started crying silently.

- What happened, my love? - Felix asked, petting her head like she was a furry cat.

- I'm just frazzled. - she answered.

- Why?

- I... I love you. It's hard to believe I can see your face physically, not through a glowing screen.

Felix kissed her cheek and both went to her house in Italy. It was 6:30pm. When they arrived, Marzia's parents were dressed formally.

- Honey, we're going out. We got free tickets for a movie and fancy dinner, so we will be back late at night. Don't do anything stupid. See you. Bye, Felix. - her father said.

He had never believed or trusted in online relationships, but he had to accept Marzia's. After all, she was his daughter. Right when her parents closed the door behind them, Marzia pulled Felix's right arm upstairs, making him trip on his own feet several times.

- Whoa, where are we going? - Felix asked, almost falling to the ground.

- Hold on, you'll find out!

Marzia took him upstairs and to her bedroom. It was decorated with flavored candles and a white poster on the wall saying "I love you, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg."and a heart, with Marzia's handwriting in black permanent marker.

Felix smiled like he never did before. Then walked closer to Marzia, making her cheeks red, and her "in love" eyes blinked. A tear fell off the left eye, but Felix wiped it, then holding her dedicated face. His hands went down her body, grabbing her back. Marzia took a remote control and pressed the biggest button on it. Then put it on a desk next to her. A slow and romantic music played from her small stereo speakers. Felix, holding her back, smiled and moved his hands down and down again. Until he grabbed her hips. Marzia groaned and held Felix next to her a little tighter, making him groan too. They both looked at each other with bright eyes.

Then, all of a sudden, shared an intimate kiss for the first time.