Chapter 3 - Where can we meet?

Felix was still nervous about Marzia coming to Sweden. They were chatting for just some time and he was already crying. They began to chat more:

F: "WHERE CAN WE MEET"

M: "Wherever you want!"

F: "WE CAN MEET ON THE MAIN SQUARE IN GOTHENBURG CITY"

M: "Okay, enough capital letters."

F: "Sorry I am too excited"

M: "It's okay. I'm going to Sweden in a week!"

F: "Okay, we have to chat and plan our meeting."

M: "Unfortunately I won't be able to talk to you during all this time. I have to pack up my things, do check-ups, check-outs..."

F: "Oh. It's okay, I understand."

M: "At least I'll see you in person!"

F: "I can't wait!!"

M: "Neither can I! Oh God. I have to go now."

Felix felt that pain on the chest he felt before.

F: "See you in a week, my love."

He felt that Marzia was crying again and immediately tried to cheer her up.

F: "Hey, stop crying. We won't talk for some time, but we'll see each other in skin and bones!"

He felt Marzia was not crying anymore.

M: "I'll pray everyday for the meeting. Bye. Love you."

Marzia's profile green light turned red. She disconnected. Felix already knew he would suffer with a week without her. He was so sad. And at the same time, he was happy like he never was before.

"Oh my God..." thought Felix. "What do I wear? I want to surprise her. I want her to have the best moment of her whole life."

For a week, while Marzia was offline, Felix was only thinking about the meeting. He had to wear proper clothes, but not so fancy. It would surprise her. He made less videos that week because of his excitement and strategies. "I have to be the most good-looking yet not the fanciest guy ever." He was thinking.

There were only two days left. Felix knew what to wear, how to behave and most of all, what to say. But he was sad. He was missing Marzia. He wanted to see her that exact moment. He turned off the lights, lighted a lamp, got to the deep part of his bedroom and started to cry.

- DAMMIT! - Felix shouted, crying and punching the wall. Instead of crying, he was now screaming. He was having something similar to a panic disease. He was home alone, so nobody heard him.

Suddenly, Felix felt something. Something painful, but good. He opened his eyes widely and started coughing. The pain. The chest pain. He was feeling it. But it wasn't normal. It was very strong. He thought he was going to die that time. But somehow, he enjoyed feeling that pain.

- It's just love. It's called love. Love. LOVE. - he said and repeated thousands of times, to feel a good reason for that pain.

He was now sweating. But it stopped. He took a deep breath and now the pain was a little bit weaker. "Thank Goodness." he thought. Felix had to forget it and rest a little bit. He lied on his bed, still crying, and fell asleep in a couple of minutes.