Chapter 8 - You.

Felix looked at the clock. 6pm. They could spend a lot of time together. They started playing a horror game on Felix's computer. Suddenly, Marzia's phone's screen blinked. A text message from her mother.

Marzia,

We are only going to be home at 10pm. I'm so sorry, but there's a lot of traffic on the way home. We are going to be alright. I love you! ♥

Marzia was not that worried. This already happened once, so she was not surprised. Felix resumed the game.

- What happened, my love? - Felix asked, staring deeply at her eyes.

- My parents are only coming home at 10pm. There's a lot of time for us to be together left. - she answered, putting her hands on his left shoulder.

Felix smiled. It's my opportunity. He thought. Now I can show her my surprise.

- Marzia, let's go outside. - He said, taking her hand and pulling outside.

Marzia followed him. They went outside her house.

While they were walking around the Italian streets, they began to talk about how much they love each other. Marzia then made a thinking face and asked:

- Felix, where are we going?

- It's a surprise. - he answered.

They arrived at a big square, with a water font, a lake, a little waterfall and a lot of people.

- Why are we here? - Marzia asked, gently.

- Just keep following me. - Felix answered.

Both walked a little, hand in hand, chatting about life in Italy and Sweden. After some minutes, Felix stopped and said:

- We're here.

Marzia looked at the direction that Felix pointed at. It was a very tall building. They got in and it was a big and expensive Italian restaurant. Marzia's favourite. She almost cried of happiness when Felix said he would pay everything. They got to the reserved table and had the best meal of their lives.

- Why did you pay everything? It will be too expensive! You should have told me! - she said, laughing like a little kid.

- You. - Felix answered.

Marzia made a confused face. She didn't understand what Felix was trying to say.

- You. - he repeated. - You're the reason why I am here and made this whole surprise for you.

Marzia teared up and didn't mind about the quantity of posh and rich people at the restaurant: she got up her seat and hugged Felix so tight he moaned silently. A few people looked at them strangely, while a lot looked at them and smiled. "Now this is a true young couple." they heard.

After eating, they walked back to Marzia's home and his parents still weren't at home.

Felix looked at the time. Almost 8pm. Her parents would get home at 10pm. They had a lot of time alone. To do whatever they wanted to do.