Chapter 2

*Mrs dean POV* (tutor)

When faith walked into my tutor she looked scared,she was tall and very skinny,I could not help but notice that she was wearing a lot of cloths to try make her seem less skinny. She sat in front of me and looked very nervous. I keep looking at her hoping for her to speak to me,then she looked up I quickly looked away. She said to me emmm mrs dean how long we got left. By the sound of her voice she was struggling to speak, she was stuttering. I didn't know if she had a natural stutter or she was just really scared.

*Faith's POV*

I stood at the door, to see a teacher approach the door, it opened slowly she looked at me waiting for me to say something. I started to say "emmm i'm in your class, I'm new." Then she said "oh hi i'm Mrs Lawrence, what's your name" I then said "faith" mrs Lawrence then moved from the doorway and let me in, she then said "go and sit at the back next to Stacey, Stacey wave so she knows where you are." I then look around to try and see her soon waving, I then saw her so I walked to sit next to her. Stacey has long blonde hair and brown eyes, she seemed to be very nice she then looked at me and said "hi, I'm Stacey lol like you don't know that." I then looked at her and laugh, I sat there trying to listen but then I could not help from hearing what people were saying about me. I heard people saying "who does she think she is, walking in this classroom with that ugly face. She put me off my work." I then heard another person saying "err who's that fat bitch walking in." I then heard a voice from beside me it was Stacy, she was saying "faith faith, aha good I've got your attention so what lesson do you have next" I replied by saying "English what about you?" Then she sounded surprised and said "OMG me too." After about 40 minutes the bell went, the lesson felt it went so quick. I packed up all my things then walked out, then saw Stacey and shouted her name. Stacey turned round and said "oh hi would you like to walk with me to our English." I said excitedly "yeah okay" I felt less nervous and more happy because I felt like I had made a friend.

Me and Stacey walked into English Stacey said "hello Mrs Gibson you have a new student, she called faith." Mrs Gibson then looked at me and she could tell I was nervous, she then gently said "hello I am Mrs Gibson, would you like to sit next to Stacey ?." I shyly said "emmm yeah please if possible." She then smiled and said to Stacey "go and sit down Stacey and take faith with you." I settled down and felt wanted and happy because of Stacey, but then I heard "haha she has no friends, she has to sit next to Stacey." Then I heard another girl saying to the boy that said the thing before " I bet Stacy don't even like her ha ha LOL." What people said made me feel un-easy because they didn't know anything about me, but yet they still made fun out of me, I felt like saying of course I'm not going to have any friends I just started. I started to draw on my hand, writing thing to encourage myself to stay strong and to ignore what they were saying. I then heard Mrs Gibson asking me a question "so faith have you done any thing about poetry yet." I then scarily answered her question by saying "e e emmm no sorry I haven't." she replied "that's okay Stacey will help you." Stacey then looked at me and smile then said "yeah! i'll help you." Towards the end of the lesson Stacy turned to me, then asked me in a soft voice "would you like to hang out with me at break and come meet my friend." I nodded happily.

*Mrs Lawrence's POV* (science teacher)

I heard a knock at the door, I looked through the window to see a young And skinny girl. I then answered the door and just stood there silent, then you had a little nervous voice saying "I'm in your class, I'm new." I then said hi to her and told her what my name was, my first impressions of her were that she was nice but she seemed very nervous and very pale as if she was ill, to be honest I just hoped she was nervous. When she got sat down and I started to teach I saw her talking to Stacey, I was glad because I need Stacey was a nice girl and very friendly. But while I was teaching I heard people saying things about her I could not help but look at the faith. Faith also heard everything they were saying, I saw her grab her wrist and just slowly lowering her head, but before I could tell them to stop they had already. I felt sorry for faith because she is new and nobody deserves that.

*Faith's POV*

As I was about to walk away from English, I heard mrs Gibson calling me I shouted to Stacey "Wait a minute Mrs Gibson wants me." I turned back to see miss behind me, miss then said "did you understand?" I then replayed with a big smile on my face "yes thank you!!" She then comment back "you better go Stacey's waiting for you! But remember if you need help I'm here okay?" I then reply "thank you miss.... Bye" I then walked away and caught up with Stacey. We got to the hall and stacey look round until she spotted her friends, she then started to walk over to them. Not knowing who her friends were or what they looked like, I just followed behind her. She then stopped and sat down, she then said "sit down, and join us." So I did and she went on saying "this is faith and she's new, faith this is Ellie and Katie." I then said " hi" and i heard two big HELLO'S back. I was happy talking to them the conversation never got awkward, it just felt right... Like we were meant to be friends. Katie then look at me and said "do you wanna come and see a sexy teacher?" I then looked and replayed giggling "ok then let's go." As I didn't know where I was going I just followed behind them, we eventually reached a stairway, and like a stupid fool I was I started to walk up them, they then yelled "no silly he's in the staff room, over there." she then pointed in the direction of the staff room. I glanced over to see a tall dark haired man with very big biceps, I was then stopped from looking at him by Ellie saying " do you see him... Do you?" I then gently pushed her a side whilst nodding and started walked towards the staff room. I then said to make sure "is that him, the tall one with dark hair?" They all then giggled and said "yup that's the one." Just before it got awkward the bell went and with that I walked back to my tutor. It wasn't even tutor time but as I was new, I had to go back to talk to her about things.... Goodness knows what things.