Chapter 8

I woke up with Thoughts rushing though my head. "Why do they even want me here?" "They say they hate me but I'm back here...why." Hearing yelling down stairs I walked to the door and opened it slightly to hear what there were yelling about. "We need to make sure she don't run away again. We don't want the social finding out what we have done." I shut the door slowly as i heard someone coming up the stairs,I ran in to bed and made it like I was asleep incase who ever came in. I was a false alarm nobody came in . I look at the clock it was 9:30 "shit" I shouted as I realised it was Monday and it was a school day. I ran down stairs and in to the kitchen and said "why didn't you wake me earlier, I'm late now." My foster dad turned round to me and said " your not going in today." I look at him with the strangest look "emmm why" he then replied "because we want you to settle down again here first." I didn't bother arguing so I just walked back up stairs and got my laptop out. I logged into my Facebook to see I had 2 friend requests and 3 messages... I looked at my message first and they were from all 3 girls, Stacey,Ellie and Katie. They were all asking if I was alright, I felt my heart sink. It was amazing cause I had never had true friends that cared. I messaged all of them back saying "yh I'm fine just not feeling to well... See you tomz." I then look at my friend requests and I new one of who added me, but I didn't no the other. So I went on there profile and the first thing I see is "aha that new girl...what a fat ugly bitch." I keep reading "what her name again ugly faith ? :-D" I didn't understand I didnt no who it was they didn't have a picture and they didn't have anything about them selves. I look at it with such shock, shock cause I didn't no what I had done. I turned my laptop off and just lie on my bed think about what I may have done. I lie there but I can't think,the voice in my head are starting all over again. "Worthless" "waste of space" "go die" "kill yourself". I sit up and grab my head and start saying "stop please stop." But it wouldn't stop it just continued. I start pulling my hair in angry begging for these vocie to stop. "I can't deal with this please stop" I slowly release my hands from my head and just start to cry I did not no why, But as I was cry my energy just went and I just slowly got under my covers and then drifted of to sleep.

I woke up to my name begin called "FAITH" I stood up and went to the door. I shouted down "YES" it was my foster mum " lunch is ready are u going to eat." I delayed my reply and shouted "NO IM NOT HUNGRY" all of a sudden there was a ring on the door bell, I ran down stairs and then I answered it. Opening it I saw my 3 friends "OMG hey" I said they all look so happy to see me and they all said hey back. I look at them weirdly as in to say why are you not in school. Stacey then said "we though we'd come and see you on are lunch break to see how you are." I looked at them with great happiness and said "Awwrh how sweet of you." My Forster mum came up from behind me and ask who they were I then said "oh there 3 of my friends, can they come in for 15 mins?." She then looked at me and said with hesitance "okay only for 15 minutes." I took them all into the living room and said "sit down,make yourself comfy." I went straight in and ask them if they new a person by the name of the boy who's Facebook I saw, " do you guys no a boy called hairs peters?" They all looked at me with blank faces then Ellie said " nope I don't think so... Wait don't Harrison use the name hairs." Stacey then said "oh yeah, but his last name isn't peters. I dunno." I the quickly replayed "oh don't worry it okay." I looked at my phone and the 15 minuets had gone so fast. "I think it time you'd better be off guys. You don't want to be late back, do you?" Ellie,Stacey and Katie laughed and all got up Stacey said " thanks faith for letting us in,it was nice seeing you. Oh remember to say thanks to your mum for us." "Byee" they all said. I closed the door and head back up stairs.

I was sitting at my desk and had been sitting there for the last 1hr. I had been draw, it was beginning to look like demi (demi loavto) I stop because my eyes were getting tried but also because I hear my foster parents talking again. I opened the door slightly and slipped out I sat on the landing and just listened. "She still won't eat what I make her." "I don't understand why we even went looking for her we should have just left her" I sat there hating my self thinking everything was my fault. I didn't understand why the hated me, all I wanted was to be loved. I went back in to my room then into the bathroom I turned the shower on and got in. The thought that were going though my head we just horrible. I then just had this feeling of giving up, and getting out of the pain I was in. I finished my shower and went I to the medical cabinet in my bathroom and took all the drugs I could find out. I emptied them in to my hand, and then said "sorry." Sorry to the people that I would hurt. I took all the pills I could fit in my mouth and then got my blades and tried to cut my veins. I became sleepier, I just felt like I was drifting off to sleep. Blood was everywhere and I was just lying there but suddenly someone shook me and shouted "FAITH" I could make out who it was my vision was all blurry. I then hear there voice. It was like they were on the phone. My eyed closed and I had felt like I had gone, I felt movement and tried to open my eyes,I was somewhere strange I was in somewhere small. I then hear someone say "hurry let's get her to the hospitals now, we don't have much time."