1

[ song for this chapter: tove stryke - number 1 ]
____________
My eyes were glued on him, as if he was the only object in the room.

His jawline, his hair, his lips, his smile. His smile could light up a whole room. He was just perfect.

God, dear god, make all these people in our classroom disappear right now.

And the best thing was or is, that he was mine.

"Sophie? What's the summary out of all this?" Mrs.Drew gave me a sharp look.

God, I hate this woman. She's the most horrible mathematics teacher I've ever had.

She's so annoying. Everything I do is wrong. Am I right, then I'm still wrong in her opinion.

"What about paying attention, Parker?" I rolled my eyes. Could Kendall just shut up for one second? She was just laughing like a sick horse.

"Kendall, I guess I'm still the teacher in here, but you're right. Sophie, I would love it, if you would give me your attention."

I fake smiled and nodded. Ugh, I don't even care about maths. As an author you don't have to count. Maybe how many pages, but I'm not stupid tho. I can count.

_____________

I threw my bag in my locker. Kendall was such a bitch. I didn't even do anything to her. I guess it's just in her blood, hating me.

"Ouch, that hurt." It was Cambrie, my Bestfriend since day 1. She was like my older sister, who dated my other Bestfriend.

Grayson Dolan.

He's Ethan's twin brother and he's unbelievably cute. But for me, it's Ethan and it always will be.

We started dating 2 years ago but everyday still feels incredible with him being by my side.

I loved him more than anything else in my life. Even more than my own life. Ethan was this one person in my life, who was always there for me, who always had my back.

He was the perfect boyfriend.

"What's wrong with the lockers, though?" She softly punched my arm. I rolled my eyes.

"Not the lockers Shay. Mrs.Drew and Kendall." She raised one eyebrow at me and shook her head.

"Are you still being affected by this bitch? I thought, we would agree, that we just ignore this pussy?" She began to unpack hear sports bag.

Yes, actually. But how am I supposed to ignore this bitch, when even the maths teacher agrees with her?

I just nodded and also began to unpack.
Softball was our next lesson and I was ready to throw some balls at Kendall.

I grabbed my sport shoes and my shorts and shut my locker.

"Hey." I let out a little scream. It was Ethan .He scared the shit out of me.

"What the hell,Ethan ? I was about to die." He clenched his jaw and giggled while looking down. He was so precious, holy shit.