2

[ song for this chapter: ]
___________
September, 13th

I just need a knife or pan to end it. Kendall fucking Hope is a nightmare. Just because I'm dating her Ex, doesn't mean she could do what she wanted. She needs to get over him, dang. The break up was 5 years ago. It'd never take me so long, to get over a boy. I mean yeah he's Grayson bu -

I shut my diary.

"Hello?" I swear I heard someone walking in out hallway. I slowly pushed myself up and unlocked unlocked a drawer of my komode.

Then I grabbed my diary, put it in and locked the drawer again. "Missed me?" I heard a raspy masculine voice. I turned around and my jaw dropped.

"Dad!"

I got up and ran towards his arms. I missed him so much. He was on a trip for 5 months now. "Hey sweetheart, how are you doing?" He rubbed my back.

"Now, I'm doing way better than before." I smiled at him showing my teeth.

I didn't tell him about Kendall and how mean she was. I didn't want him to get worried.

"What are you doing here, dad?"
He let go and sat down on my bed, I did the same exact thing.

"Well, We're in America now and I missed my family." I smirked at him and he petted my head.

"Well, I am glad you're back.How long are you gonna stay here?"
"This weekend. Then I'll fly back to Europe."

"And who let you in?" He smiled and looked away.
"Mom." What the hell? She knew about it and didn't tell me? Thanks mom.

I nodded and hugged his waist. "I missed you dad!" He went through my hair.

"I missed you too, Soph!"
____________
After dinner I was talking with my family a little, but then went up to get ready for bed.

"Good night mum! Good night dad!" It felt good to say his name again. I quickly walked upstairs.

Before I could throw my Pyjamas on, I checked my phone.
* buzz buzz *

9:34 pm
Bby E♡: U still up?

9:34 pm
Me: Yes, why?

9:36 pm
Bby E♡:  I just wanted to tell you something..

9:37 pm
Me: What is it?

9:37 pm
Bby E ♡: I love you Sophie

9:38 pm
Me: Aww, I love you too babe! See you tomorrow?

9:40 pm
Bby E ♡: See you :)

* buzz buzz *

9:41 pm
Kendall: Don't you dare think, we're done.

9:43 pm
Me: Why can't you just leave me alone, Kendall?

9:44 pm
Kendall: Because you little bitch, stole my boyfriend! Did you really think, I'd allow that?

9:44 pm
Me: Kendall, you were a couple 600 years ago! Get over it!