5

[ song for this chapter: influence - tove lo ]
______________
I rolled to this side and stretched my back. Ouch. My whole body hurt from all
the alcohol, I drank.

I yawned and opened my eyes. I hope I never opened them.

"Sorry" Grayson was laying next to me.

"Grayson?" I rubbed my eyes ans blinked a few times. I couldn't realize that he was laying next to me.

"Whose bed is this? And why am I laying here? Ans why are you here? No, please tell me We didn't ha-"

He nodded and looked down.

Fuck. I had sex with Grayson, while I was in a relationship with his twin?

"How do I - Like why did we - How do you remember?" I asked still shook.

"I - well you remember when we kissed at the table, right?" I nodded and shook my hand signaling him to continue.

"Well, things started to escalate." I raised my eyebrows.

"But, Ethan?" He let out a huge huff.

"Well, you had an argument because he forgot about picking you up, so I guess you weren't caring about him in that moment."

I looked to the side and saw the passionate trace of our clothes.

"Grayson, promise me you won't tell anybody especially not Ethan. And this officially never happend."

I tries to convince him not to talk about it or make it even more uncomfortable.

"So you didn't enjoy?"

"What?" What was he just asking? I cleared my throat.

"Yes, wou heard right.You didn't feel anything?"

I licked my lips and started getting nervous. I couldn't tell Grayson that I've had feelings for him.

"I was drunk, Grayson. I don't even remember we - well, fucked."

"That doesn't matter. You can't just don't remember your first time." He started biting his lip.

"Grayson, that wasn't my first time?" I tried to change the subject. "Why are you asking me tha -"

"Goddamn it Sophie, because I am freaking in love with you, okey? That's why!"

I raised one eyebrow showing him how shook I was. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He loved me. Grayson Dolan loved me.

But he was Cambrie's boyfriend and Ethan was mine. We can't love each other.

"I'm sorry, Sophie. I'll just get out of all that." He pushed himself up and put his pants on.

"Wait" I quietly yelled and also got up "What if - what if I was also in love with you?" He smirked ans grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.