7

[ song for this chapter: lust for live - lana del ray ]
____________
[ SOPHIES POV ]

I wasn't ready to meet Ethan after all this, but I had to. I needed to know where he was to make sure that he didn't find my diary or if someone told him, or I should I better say Kendall.

I know that she would do anything to destroy Ethan's and my relationship, but how was I so stupid to cheat on him. I should be lucky that he was in love with me.

I rolled on the other side and grabbed my phone from my carpenter.
I went on Whats app to check if he was online or not.
Last seen online was the 15th of december.

That was yesterday. I also haven't seen him in school, just like Cambrie. I wanted to visit Cambrie after school on wednesday, but my mom wanted to go to a restaurant with me.

I was a bit worried about both of them. What if Cambrie did something to herseld because Gray cheated on her.

With her actual Bestfriend.

And what if Ethan already found out? Or Kendall told him? If she did She'd be a fucking dead bitch.

Then she really get what she wanted. Ethan to hate me.

I turned my phone off.

*buzz buzz*

10:08 pm
Bby E ♡: meet me tomorrow at 8

10:08 pm
Me: hey okey why?

10:09 pm
Me: hello?

10:11 pm
Me: Ethan??

I shut my phone. What the hell was that? A simple hey wouldn't kill him? Ugh.
_____________
I was pretty excited of what Etham was about to tell me.

I sat down on the bench which stood in front of our classroom and crossed my legs.

I played with my fingers till he arrived. He was wearing a fuzzy pullover and some high top converse, which were black and white.

He had the hood pulled over his head and his hand in the pockets of his joggers. He looked like he hasn't slept in years.

I pushed myself up and walked in his direction. I could feel my heart skip out of my chest.

What was he about to tell me?
____________
[ ETHANS POV ]

She was wearing a little short black dress, just like a slut who got fuckes a lot.

I was so mad at her, if she wasn't a girl I would punch her. And if I didn't still love her.

Ugh, Ethan fucking Dolan, this girl just cheated on you with your damn twin. Stop loving her.

She got closer and closer. Her eyes were glossy and her lips where shaking.

I could see that she was excited about what I was going to tell her.

"So the reason why I wanted to meet you.."
She raised her eyebrows at me.
I cleared my throat and look down.

"What Ethan?"What is it?"
I bit into my lower lip.