6

[ song for this chapter: only - ry x ]
_____________
[ GRAYSON'S POV ]

"Hello?" A small voice answered. "Grayson."

"Cambrie, you okey?" I heard some sniffles from the other side of my phone.

"Why did you do that?"
I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Did what Cambrie?" I heard a huff and some air getting blowed into her     phone.  

"You know what I mean, Grayson! Please don't act like you don't!" Now I knew what she was talking about.

"I You fell in love with her that's okey, I can't change it but please tell me that you don't love me anymore, and don't just kiss her."

I felt so bad for Cambrie, I mean she was still freaking adorable and I loved her. But as a friend.

I now had feelings for Sophie. But how the hell did she found out??

"Cambrie I can explain. It -"
"No."

She cut me off.
"It's okey Grayson, please stop telling me that you don't love me anymore. I seriously can't take it."

She started crying and honestly? I just wanted to hug her. I never meant to break her heart.

"Can you do me a favor?" She cleared her throwed and swallowed.
"Please don't lie to Sophie.."

I raised my eyebrows. Sophie is lucky to have a friend like her. She isn't even really mad at us, or me.

"Of course I won't and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I didn't want to fall for her but it happend."

"Its okey Grayson, you can't control with who you fall in love with..."

Now I swallowed. My throat felt very dry and I had a lump in my throat.

"But can you also do me a favor?"
She sighed.
"Yeah, I can.."

"Please promise you won't tell Ethan. It would hella hurt him and I can't lose him."
I bit my lip waiting for her to answer.

"Well, Grayson you're playing with him right now, but I won't, because I don't want to hurt him either.

I let out a 'uhh' on reaction.
"Thank you so much Shay I lo - I appreciate it."

"Whatever, goodnight Grayson."
"Good night."
I hung up.

Did I accidentally say I love you? I don't even love her anymore, why am I saying that? I guess it was my normal rythm to tell her. But now, it's not even true.
___________
[ SOPHIE'S POV ]

When I woke up it was rainy and cloudy outside. What a perfect way to start the day, huh?

I got up and went to my dresser, got my white jeans and a red flannel out and pulled a balck bomber jacket over.

I was officially a fashion icon.

Im kidding. I definitely wasn't.