Chapter one -👌

The morning is cold and wet, this is why I hate school I think to myself my body shivers in my jacket.
Slowly I come into the site of the bus stop,it looks like I was the first one there.

I sit at the bus stop for a good 5 minuets,then I see the fatass and Stan then Kyle then butters,they all say hey to me as they came into site.
Not long after the bus comes around the corner.
We all shuffle on the bus, I sit in the back,all the sets where taken so butters shyly comes to sit with me, he gives me a warm smile and I return the smile.

Soon after I struck up a Conversation with him; trying to figure out how his summer was but all he said was that it was good.
"Well what did you do with your summer ".

"Things".
Okey then let's just stop well I'm ahead, what is with him he seems different then last year what happened to his child like wonder.
We come to the school and everyone except the bus and went into the school I lose all my friends at the door, I go to my locker and empty my supplies then head to the opening ceremony.

The gym was crowded and loud after all of that I head to my first class and I find a set. Then I Barry my head in my arms,then I smell something For miler to me it was the small of apple tern overs and cinnamon,it was butters well that's nice.

After school I see butters and his almost running home,I fallow then we come to a cross walk and he stops.
"Why are you running ". I say with my breath heavy.

"Because I need to get home before my dad " oh and with that he runs off agin