Mom?!

Regina's POV
Rumple gave us a bean and we can go home. I can see my son. I smile at the thought. Well after someone goes to New York and gets him and Emma. I throw it down and everyone jumps in I look around and Snow jumps in. "With you" he holds out his hand and we both jump in.

____
I wake up in my bed and I look around confused. I yawn and get up and get dressed. I walk to granny's and I see Ruby. She gives me a look and I see David and Snow eating breakfast together. I sigh sadly feeling tears come to my eyes and I blink them away. "You really love him" she whispers handing me a coffee. "Rubes" she shakes her head. "How did the former evil queen fall for Prince Charming" I shake my head and roll my eyes at her. "You two are the cutest couple I've ever seen" she says smiling. "Thank you" she looks at me confused. "For being a friend, I don't have many" I say sadly. "Well you have me" I smile and she kisses my cheek. I blush looking down. I feel a presence by me and I'm immediately nervous because I know who it is. There's a light peck to my cheek causing it to redden even more.

"Hi beautiful" I smile and look up at him.

"Hi handsome" he smiles and I bite my lip.

"Where did your wife go" I ask.

"Regina" he groans.

"I'm not being petty, well maybe a little" he sits down on the stool to the left of me and he sets his hand on my thigh. I blush and he rubs it and I smile. "Stop being petty" I roll my eyes and he glares at me.

"David" I warn. "I wish I could kiss you right now" he says. "In due time" I say spinning out my chair. "Meeting at my office in 10 gather the crowd will you" I ask sweetly. He nods and I look at him. I really want to kiss him. I freeze all of storybrooke besides Ruby and then I lean forward to press my lips to his.

"Mhm you taste like apples" he says against my lips.

"You taste like apples too" I giggle.

"I will take you right here" he says.

"Okay enough of this" I say unfreezing everyone.

"Soon" he smiles.

"Soon baby" he whispers.

There'll be times
When my crimes
Will seem almost unforgivable
I give in to sin
Because you have to make this life livable
But when you think I've had enough
From your sea of love
I'll take more than another river full
Yes, and I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile
Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me?
Will you take the pain
I will give to you?
Again and again
And will you return it?
There'll be days
When I'll stray
I may appear to be
Constantly out of reach
I give in to sin
Because I like to practice what I preach
I'm not trying to say
I'll have it all my way
I'm always willing to learn
When you've got something to teach
And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile
Pain, will you return it?
I'll say it again, pain
Pain, will you return it?
I'll say it again, pain
Pain, will you return it?
I'll say it again, pain
Pain, will you return it?
I won't say it again
Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me?
Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me?
Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me?
I give in
Again and again
I give in
Will you give it to me?
I give in
I'll say it again
I give in
I give in
Again and again
I give in
That's how my love goes
I give in
I'll say it again
I give in
I give in

I smile and leave granny's. I see Robin and he smiles at me. "Hey Regina" he hugs me and I was shocked but I hugged him back. "Hi Robin" he looks me up and down making me feel uncomfortable. "Well it was good seeing you" I smile and head to my office.

_____
Everyone is in my office chatting when I clear my throat and everyone looks at me. "I just wanted to let everyone know before I leave that I'm going to go get Emma and Henry" David gives me a look and I shake it off. "You can't go by yourself, David" Ruby says trying not to smile at her stupid plan. "I don't mind and you shouldn't go by yourself Regina" David says wrapping her arm around Snow. I look down for a second "I'll be fine" I retort. "I'm going end of discussion" he says in a demanding tone. Everyone leaves but David. And Ruby stays behind as well. "What are you planning" I say to Ruby. "Nothing just go get Emma hold hands share a few kisses in daylight were people can see and won't question it" David grabs my hand bitting his lip and I know what he wants. Me! I blush profusely and look down. "Did I miss something" Ruby asks. "No just David being a man" I say. "Oh" she smirks. "I'll leave see you two tomorrow at the town line" she closes the door and David sets me on my desk pressing his soft lips to my plump ones. I smile and kiss him back wrapping my legs around his waist.

____
I am at the town line and everyone is saying they're byes even though we will be back by dinner time hopefully. Snow kisses David and I quickly look away. Ruby hugs me whispering "I'm so sorry you had to see that" I smile at her apology even though she didn't do anything. "I am fine" she gives me a look. "Seriously" she kisses my cheek and I blush again. "If David didn't already steal your heart maybe I would have" she says walking away. I look at her in shock and smile lightly. She's full of jokes right?! I get in David truck after he helps me in and we drive over the town line. "You still love me" he asks. I blush playing with my fingers. "It's okay I know your not ready" I peck his cheek.

We arrive at Emma's apartment and I knock on the door. David is behind me and he grabs my ass. "David stop" I say. The door opens and I turn my head back to Emma. "Please drink this" I say being straight forward holding up a small cup. "Gina" David says. I look back at him and shrug. "Should have said something else" I ask. "Uh yeah" he says sarcastically.
"Are you two together" she asks. "Um.. what no" I say. "Is it poisoned" Emma asks. "No just please drink it" Emma shrugs and drinks it. Her eyes open and she looks at us. "Regina" she hugs me and then sees her father. "Dad" I move and she hugs him. "Henry" I say. She smiles and we follow her in the house. "Henry drink this" Emma she's. "Mom who are these people" he asks. "You'll know when you drink it" he drinks it and then runs hugging me. "Mom" I smile and kiss his head. "Grandpa" he hugs David and I smile at this sight. My two boys. "We need the savior right now" she nods and starts packing along with Henry.

Emma gets in her bug with Henry and they follow us back to the town. I get out with David and Emma and Henry stay in the car. "I'm gonna tell Snow soon" I look at him. "David" he shakes his head. "I wanna be able to kiss you and take you on dates and tell the whole world your mine" I smile.

Emma's POV
I watch as Regina and David have a serious conversation. "What's going on with those two" Henry asks. "I don't know kid" I answer. Regina smiles and David looks at her like she's holding the world.

________
1412 words