Chapter 23

"Pssst.. Gumball?"

"Gumball, wake up."

"Gumball!"

I sprang awake to find Marshall Lee jumping up and down on my bed. I yawned and stretched.

"Marshall? Is it morning already?" I asked him.

"Yes! Merry Christmas!" he said happily.

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"It's three in the morning," he said.

"What?! Marshall!" I scolded.

"What? It's past midnight! That means Christmas is now!" he whined.

"I'm going back to sleep," I said and rolled over.

"No! No, Gumball! Please?" he asked sweetly.

"Go to sleep," I said sternly.

He stopped jumping and sat down on the bed and crossed his legs. He let out a deep sigh. I'd never seen him so childish before we dated.

"I'm wide awake," he whined.

"I'm not," I groaned.

"Bubbles," he pouted.

"Marshall, please go to sleep," I begged. He decided to climb on top of me.

"Bubbles," he pouted again.

"Get off," I said.

"No," he said. I let out a sigh.

"You're not getting me up, Marshall," I said.

"Yes I will," he insisted.

"Okay, whatever you say," I said and closed my eyes. A moment later, I felt Marshall's warm lips pressed against mine. I couldn't resist, so I kissed him back.

"Mm.. this doesn't mean I'm going to get up after this," I mumbled.

"You will," he mumbled and kissed me harder. I groaned a bit and ran my fingers through his hair. He slid his hands underneath me, made me sit up, and then fell back, so I was on top of him. I ran my hands along his bare chest happily. He played with the bottom of my shirt and gently licked between my lips.

I pulled away for a moment to allow him to pull my shirt off. I grinned and leaned down to kiss his neck softly. He messed around with the waistline of my pants, so I started to pull them down a little.

He happily pulled the rest of my pants off, and then sat up. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me hard for the third time. It felt hot and electrifying. His tongue slid between my lips, and I groaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed harder. He placed his hands on my hips and had a firm grip on them. He had to tilt his chin upwards to reach my lips, because I was taller than him when I sat in his lap.

"Still want to go to sleep?" he mumbled between kisses.

"Sleep can wait," I replied and continued to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and fell back again, pulling me on top of him.

My eyes were closed and I was focused on our lips. I groaned happily and tangled my fingers in his hair again. Everything felt so hot, until I suddenly felt a cold draft. Then, I realized. Marshall Lee had pulled my underwear off.

I blushed deeply, but I didn't break the kiss. I cupped his cheek with my hand, softly. I felt one of his hands move away from my waist. He was trying to tug his underwear off.

I helped him pull them off completely and then groaned at the sight of him. I crawled back on top of him.

"You look good," he said and kissed my forehead.