Yup their definitely pissed

After going to sleep I wake up and rub my eyes and feel cotton on my face.

Opening I see Taehyungs baby blue panties in my hand

Getting up I go to the school store and by poster paper, markers, stretchy string and small clips and get to work

By the end of the day the boys come to me. Jungkook looking beyond furious.

he grips my wrist and drags me back to my door and yells at me to open the door.

" FUCKING TAKE IT DOWN Y/N ITS FUKING HUMILIATING!" he yells with tears threatening to fall as he points to my window at my latest art piece.

In the window is the paper I bought in light pink with their underwear strung up saying a present from BPS.

" What's wrong with my art?" I questioned.

Honestly, I was hoping it would keep them away.

That they would see it never confront me and I'd take it down at night.

Unfortunately angry, short stack and cutie came by.

"No it's humiliating give us pack our panties" Jungkook puts his hands out for them.

" Not unless you wanna give me everything your wearing," I say with a serious face please just go don't make me act like this.

The blonde hands me something and I grab it opening my hand it's way a pair of panties with little kitty ears my heart soften s for him .

Baby starts to complain lightly.

"Taehyung don't do something like that . Just give them back to him".

I shake my head " uh-uh baby he gave them to me as a present, i mean unless you wanna be the one stripped bare huh" I threatened as I boop his nose.

Looking at Taehyung I turn and take the poster and rip it and put in the trash it took a bit cause the poster was huge.

" Leave now before I take your belongings forcefully," I say tapping jungkooks thigh.

He flinches so I pick him up and put him on the floor outside my door and point to the kid outside.

" You two wanna stay or something" they quickly leave.

Sighing I close the door and I don't see them till Friday.

I'm just finishing my shower as I'm fully clothed as I run my hands through my wet hair I hear my door unlock. I ignore it thinking it's Sehun.

We actually became best fucking friends and he gave me a Sehun shirt so I'm honored.

I thought it was Sehun coming to talk about the soft boys again.

" Yo Sehun can do me a favor and help go over my homework I'm not sure if I got some right.

I tell him coming from the bathroom with my towel drying my hair.

Looking up into the living room I see BPS.

I whip the towel to the couch and come forward. Running my hands through my hair.

At the back my mind I think I should color my hair blue.

" Why are you here" I state 100% sure Sehun let them have his key.

"We just want you to treat us right," jimin said stepping in front the youngest.

" I'm pretty sure I do baby." Pausing my gears shift again.

" I know I do I let you sweetie and princess leave with just one less piece of clothing instead of all of it." I start to antagnise baby as he holds on to jungkook.

"I'm so nice I make your cunts wet and your dicks stiff and I don't question why a bunch of men in their twenties wear women clothes huh." I look to see an unsure look on the maknaes face while Taehyung face is looking at the floor.

"And when princess makes a small exchange I listen to him. I know he likes how I treat him . How his legs squeezed when I talk about his ass and cock" I don't smile feeling guilty at messing with the blonde.

"And sweetheart getting hard while I rub his slutty hole and grip his dick in my hand. He gets hard and you can't say I don't play fair." I say lifting up jungkooks face

"Cause when you cry for real I stop," I say snatching my hand from his chin roughly.

And spin around

" You guys like to come to me with demands about some apology and you never say thank ou  when i let you off, mean while you barge in with no plan what so ever " I say as I turn around with a pair panties

"Are you guys here to add to my collection "

I say " or you actually got something" raising an eyebrow .

Jungkook rushes forward and grabs the panties and throws them on the floor. My eyes flashed in amusement.

With his strength he pushes me in to my bedroom a shoves me to the bed and rips my sweats off as he pulls his cock out from his skirt.

Shaken at the turn of events I keep a straight face as I'm flipped to my stomach and my panties moved to the side as Jungkook thrust in dry.

A garbled screech leaves my lips as he pounds me mercilessly. My nails dig into my bed tears streaming from my eyes.

A hands pushing in to my back as I hear him open a phone and hear a video being started

" F-fuck Y/n s-so good"

He angles the camera to show him disappearing and reappearing from my pussy .

" JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT DO THAT TO HER I MEAN SHES DONE A COUPLE OF CRUEL THINGS TO US BUT SHE DIDNT FUCK US.!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook

I groan as my eyes slant to princess

" That's why p-princess is my favorite" I say as I look at him as he blushes.

Jungkook shoves my face to the bed

"Don't fucking talk to him like that!" He pushes in harder hitting my cervix making me cringe in pain.

Jimin is at the door with wide eyes ,his fish net stalkings barley containing his cock.

I smirk as I think how Jungkook fucked the three of them over and now . Now there's no bars holding me back. Watch yourself sweetheart.