Revnge thats bitter sweet to the taste

2 for 1 Dabs

A/n slight torcher, rapeish, just waaaaah pray for the boys it gonna be oof even im feeling this. I love each and every single one of these members in fact each one im writiting about is my favorite. so remember this is just a story nobodys hurt and everyone is well loved ok <3

                                                     **********************************************

Your hands clap erily in your dorm room. The two on the couch trembling in fear for they had never wanted you to know they had siblings of their own. stalking forward your shoes clack against the floor as you  bear down on Taemin and Baekhyun And whisper in between them .

"When your ready to tell me what did to my Lucas we can totally end this a different way" Rising back you spin around to the lost two on the floor.

In a stern but gentle voice "Do as i say and things wont be harder then need be. which also depends on them" jerking your chin in their brothers direction.

"what the fuck do mean Y/N! this isnt a fucking game!"jimin yells as he  begins to be unsure about the situation.

"when this is over ask them why it happened and hope to fuck they confess kid  " The way you had called him kid sent a shiver down his spine.

what exactly were you gonna do to him. as you turn to leave and get something taemin grabs Jimins shoulders and whispers ""run"

"what the hell does that mean" jimin questions him

"it meant that Taemins first" youn say dropping the box on the floor.with a single word you point to the older brothers while grimacing and bearing your teeth

"stay"

stalking over to jimin you crouch down to him and caress his face with a loving expression.

"wish i didnt have to do this to you Jimin" snatching your hand from his face you beckon Taehyung over. "dont move a muscle" slowly you straighten up and shed your pants leaving you in a pair of boxers. rounding the boys on the floor you push them down to all four.

ripping the tights off of jimins ass you slap his cheeks leaving hand prints behind and move to tae and pull off his pants and softly rub his ass as you gently worship it.

"turn towards your brothers and look them in the eyes" you speak ouyt gentley

"What the fuck do yo-"Jimin had started to raise his voice when a harsh slap to his echoed through the room jolting a scream of agony from him.looking to his ass there's welts from the rings you forgot about on him slightly bleeding.

a tinge was felt in your heart but rage was to busy consuming you.

"dont fucking talk unless your gonna call me mommy" you say . he nod with tears in his eyes as he stares at taemin.

you pull off your boxers and but on a strap on with out the dildo.

"do you know who im angry at most Taehyung "you ask the boy who was obedintly staring into baeks " no" he whispers softly.

"taemin" you say with a lilit to your voice. "i cant telll you why but you better hope they tell you later so understand why"

spitting onto taehyungs hole a few time's you rub your finger into his fluttering hole as you slowly push in two fingers.

"i-i-it hurts Y/n" you hear him whimper.

"I know your lucky to be even getting any spit and a stretch Taehyung" you  say pushing your fingers in with more force as he lets out small sobs.