Chapter 1: Rapture

(I do not own Naruto or Bioshock, cause if I did then I would be living quite nicely. Move to japan, have a mansion, own a bunch of cool cars, and also... what? Oh my bad! Enjoy the story. First try at this kinda thing so wish me luck! Enjoy!)

It was the night of October 10 that a natural disaster occurred in Konohagakure no sato, a night that was supposed to be a joyous occasion that was soon not to be.

It was on this night that the dreaded kyuubi no kitsune attacked. No one knew how it appeared, all they knew was that it was attacking the village and that they have to prevent it from doing any more damage.

"Hold the line!"
"Keep pushing!"
"Where's Hokage-sama!?!"

THOOOMM!!!!

"It's Hokage-sama!!"

Minato: "Everyone fall back! I'll take it from here for now!"

Gamabunta: "Gaki! What in the hell did you drag me into?!"

Minato: "Please Gamabunta, I need your help in stalling the kyuubi so that I can seal it away."

Gamabunta looked up about to ask what he was planning when he saw the little red bundle in Minato's arms.

Gamabunta: "Is that..."

Minato: "yes, it is my daughter, Naruko. I plan to seal Kyuubi into her using the shiki fuijin. I won't make it but thankfully Kushina should be able to take care of her.

Gamabunta: "I see. I'll try to buy you some time, but no promises."

Minato: "Thank you, Gamabu...ah!!"

Whatever Minato was about to say was cut off as he fell unconscious due to a chop in the back of his neck and a pair of wrinkled hands to catch the sleeping babe who even amidst all the chaos around her continued to sleep.

Gamabunta: "Hiruzen!?"

Hiruzen: "I'll do the sealing Gamabunta, I will not see a family broken up like this. I've made my peace with kami. Take care, Gamabunta."

Gamabunta: "Likewise"

(2 hours later, konoha hospital)

"Uuhhh"

All he could see was a blinding white light that was blurry. The smell of blood, anesthetic, and death was in the air letting him know where he was.

"Oh great, a hospital. WAIT WHAT!!!!"

Minato's eyes shot open in canfusion at the fact that he was in fact in a hospital bed. Looking around in panic, he saw in a bed next to his was his wife, Kushina, still asleep after passing out due to the stress of the labor. Only a third of his worries was answered. The other two being, one, what happened after I was knocked out from behind, and two, where is my daughter?

His worries were halted by the opening of the door revealing a doctor.

Doctor: "Oh, Hokage-sama, you're awake. We thought you and Kushina-san would still be out for a while longer."

Minato: "It's fine. Wait, what happened, where is my daughter!!"

Doctor: "You were found after the kyuubi was defeated by sandaime-sama. You were on the ground next to him out cold. Our first priority was getting you here. Sadly though, sandaime-sama had passed due to some form of seal on his stomach. What I can't answer though is the last one. We never found any child with you there."