Chapter One

Snowfall's POV

"Quiet...don't...here!" Faint argueing was heard down stairs I groggily got out of my bed and rubbed my eyes. I reached under my bed and silently opened my door.

I stalked down the stairs and swung at the first person I saw.

"Ow!" I became fully awake and frowned at the sight before me.

"I thought my over active imagination was gonna cause halucinations at some point, but this is crazy." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Hit me." I held out the plastic bat I had used. This guy was a really good cosplayer, he looked exactly like Kiba and those fangs on his cheeks don't even look like paint. The cosplayer gave me a grin.

"Sure!" He swung and was about to hit me when the bat was taken from

him by a swarm of bugs. I blinked and turned to watch the bugs drop the bat and retreat up into the sleave of...

"Oh...You're real." I squeaked and Kiba gave me a confused look. I slowly turned to him and squealed and glomped Kiba.

"OHMYKIRA! KIIIIBA!"I squealed, and I heard and felt his back pop loudly.

"Uh...Who are you?" I looked up from Kiba and screamed. Kiba covered his ears and I let go...well, more like I threw him ino the wall. I stumbled to stand and run at the same time.

I tackled the loudmouthed knuckle head ninja to the ground and breathed in his scent. Miso ramen.

"Now I know you guys are real and not crazy, creepy cosplayers! Nobody could smell this much like ramen except for Nii-san!" I squealed, thrashing around.

"Ehh?! I didn't know I had a sister!?" Naruto shouted and I shook my head, a light blush filling my face from how fast my blood was pumping and I started twiching and popping my neck and knuckles.

"Right. I need to take my meds." I spoke and went twards the staircase.

"Oh, you can do whatever, just don't destroy my cousin's house and I'll explain to you, Naruto if you follow me to the kitchen" I grinned and Naruto followed after me.

"Are you really my sister...?" I smiled.

"No, and my name is Snowfall but call me Snow." I smiled but Naruto gave me a confused look as I dropped my ADD pills into some water. I stirred and let them dissolve before downing the whole cup.

Then I grabbed the pills for my OCD and filled up a glass of water.

"I was born while it was snowing in the Fall, and my hair is pale and as is my skin." I explain.

"Why do you have to take so many meds?" I turned around to see Kiba, Choji, Shino and Hinata. Kiba was the one who asked.

"These are to keep my OCD, or Over Compulsive Disorder, in check. Because I'll start ticking and...it's just not a good combination with my ADHD and ADD, Attention Deficate Disorder. But yeah, I just took my ADD meds now I need my meds for my OCD and ADHD." I shrug and Naruto started questioning me again.

"So, why did you call me you brother if we aren't related, Snow-chan?" I grinned and downed my meds.

"Because, I've always seen you as a little brother ever since the whole Scroll Stealing thing where Mizuki-teme tricked you. And when you always looked so lonely." I shrugged, taking out my eyedrops. I know, I know, I take so much prescription medicine.

I looked at Hinata.

"Hey, Hina-chan, can you hold me eyes open and put two drops in them each?" She nodded and spoke for the first tims.