Chapter Two

2nd Person

*In Konohagakure*

Lady Hokage sighed, frustrated. She wondered if sending those search teams were her best choice. She should've sent more expeirenced ninja. And there was still the matter of finding Sasuke and fending off the Akatsuki.

"Lady Tsunande! The 5th Kazekage has responded!" Tsunande, the 5 th Hokage of Konohagakure grabbed the letter from Shizune's hands.

The letter read:

Dear Lady Hokage,

I do worry some about your ninja disapearing. If your teams have not come back in a few days, write me and I, myself and my siblings will go out and search for your teams. These disapearances involve my friend Naruto who as we both know, rescued me from the Akatsuki. I am in well enough condition to go out into the feild again.

Sincerly,

Lord Kazekage

Lady Tsunande considered this and mentaly complied before stuffing the letter into her desk. A few days. If her teams don't return she will tell the Kazekage.

But what if he was to go missing aswell? Was her main worry. She could not start a distrust in the Leaf's alliance with the Sand, if the Kazekage didn't have a fit substitute for his place and he went missing, the Suna ninja would blame the Leaf.

When she was able to, she would get a few minutes of being able to see her ninja in the chrystal ball that the Hokage before her used to watch over the village. She decided to try now.

Tsunande got an image of her teams all getting a sick look, even Akamaru before they all went off and puked.

"Oops...Did I say that outloud?" When the mysterious girl saw Akamaru throw up in a trash bin, she gave an exasperated look.

"Really? You too?" The girl huffed and got up, seeming tired. Tsunande watched the girl strip to her undergarments and have her blanket cover her torso only, she could hear the girl whisper something.

"And we were supposed to go swimming today..."A small smile cross the girl's lips before she was asleep.

Tsunande studied the girl and felt she had something to do with the dissapearances yet, the girk looked so innocent. She had long, pale, blonde hair, pale, snow white skin and pale blue eyes.

Then, the image faded as the signal ended.

Snowfall's POV

"Nee-san wake up!!!" I groaned. Who the hell is dumb enough to wake me up so early?

"Nuh."

"Yes!"

"No! Naruto! GTFO!" I felt all the air leave me as Naruto landed on me.

"More Leaf Ninja are here! Kakashi-sensei too!"

"Well guess what?" Naruto leaned in when I motioned him to do so.

"I CURRENTLY DON'T GIVE TO FUCKS NOW LET ME FUCKING SLEEP, BITCH!" Naruto cried out falling off my bed, clutching his ear, bringing the blanket with him. I curled up when the door opened.

"Get up and take your me- Nice ass, cuddle buddy" I frowned confused and remembled I was in my underwear.

"I will cut you." I clossed my eyes and started to drift off until my hair was tuggged.

"But nee-san! Sakura-chan is here!" I raised my middle finger.

"THIS IS THE GESTURE IN MY WORKD. NATIONALY IT MEANS: FUCK YOU OR FUCK OFF."