Chapter Four

2nd Person.

All of the ninjas left Naruto and Snow alone as she broke down in who she called her big brother's arms.

They all had wondered, what has she been through?

What happened to our giggly, smiling Snow who needed to always taken lots of medicine?

Kiba flinched and Akamaru whined as a broken hearted scream rang out through the silent house.

"I feel so horrible." Gaara whispered and Temari heard. She gave her brother a sympathetic look.

"You." Kiba suddenly spoke, pointing at Gaara. His eyes were wide.

"Hm?" Gaara looked up curiously.

"You're it...The one with a...Wow. She litterally shoved the most obvious hints under my nose, and I didn't realise it." Kiba finnaly figured out that Gaara was Snow's crush.

A broken wail rang throughout the house. Ending that spark of happyness.

"She wont tell me what happened to her. Anyone know who she may talk to?" Kiba's eyes slid over to Gaara.

"Gaara." Gaara's eyes widened slightly and everyone gave Kiba a crazy look.

"No...I have a feeling she'll talk to Gaara, because...he's...HIM, the one who she kept dropping hints about?" Gaara was confused and Temari and Kankuro smirked.

"Plus, her room has more posters of Gaara than anything else. She even has posters of him on her ceiling. I know she'll talk to him." A door creaked open, shut, foot shuffles, a door creaking open, and shutting.

"Please?" Naruto begged. The closest he had to family was her actually. She was closest to being his sister than anyone could be a family member except Jiriyah who Naruto saw as a fatherly figure.

Gaara nodded and stood, hesitantly walking up stairs.

"Second door on the left." Gaara continued and entered the room.

Snow's POV

I hid under my covers and stared with dull eyes at nothing when my door opened and closed.

"Go away" I whispered and there was a hesitant step before my bed dipped. I shuddered slightly, still recovering from my wailing.

How embaressing.

"I'm sorry..." It was Gaara.

"Snowfall. My name is Snowfall, but I go by Snow." I whispered barely audible.

"I'm truly sorry, Snow. I...I was just going by what I knew. I shouldn't have assumed..."I breathed slowly and somewhat heavily everynow and again before smirking.

"I'm fine. It's not my worst, but, it been awhile since I've broken down like that. It just hurts. So much." Gaara sat for a moment a I heard something being placed on the floor and I felt added wieght behind me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Not really. But honestly, I just want to shout it out to the word my pain, for someone to understand what I've been through. What I've done." I felt a hand in my hair, lightly twisting it.

Why was he so comfortable with me?

He wasn't pushing me.

He wasn't saying anything.

"Thank you." I whispered and he froze.

"For what?" I smiled slightly and sighed heavily.

"For not saying anything. Someetimes, the best thing to do is just not to say it'll be okay." I yawned, worn out but I still shuffled over to my dresser and opened the box. I grabbed the last three braclets.