Chapter Three

2nd Person

*In Sunagakure*

Lord Kazekage looked up frim his paperwork as a chounin rushed in with a sealed letter from the Hokage.

He opened the letter, thinking it's good news.

Dear Lord Kazekage,

The ninja have gone missing and I've figured out where. I've managed to maintain visual for a short amount of time to conclude that all the missing Leaf ninja are appearing around a younge girl's house.

This girl has pale skin, pale, curly blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She seems to not know why they are showing up, yet for some reason, the ninja are all appearing around her. If you would come to Konohagakure, I could show you when you arrive, what I mean.

Sincerley,

Lady Hokage.

The Kazekage pursed his lips and sighed. His brother, Kankuro had been reading over his shoukder along with his sister, Temari. They shared a look. The Sand Siblings would go down to Konoha, and go after the missing ninja. They already had a substitute for Gaara's absence as Kazekage. They began getting ready for their trip to Konohagakure with a few gaurds of course.

Snowfall's POV

"Nee-chaaan! Wake up, take your meds and lets go swimming!" I sighed and sat up. Luckily, Naruto was the only one and he stayed outside this time. I rubbed my eyes and yawned loudly.

"M'kay! Let....lemme get ready!"I got up and brushed my teeth and hair, cleaned up my skin with some face wash. I put on my swim suit that was actually FMA themed, my top was strapless and wrapped around my chest, attatching to my bottoms down the middle, and were my belly button was is a circle in the fabric that had a human transmutation circle in the center, and on the sides of the circle, it was attatched to strings the wrapped around and tied in my mid back. Then, there was fabric from the circle that attached to my bottoms that were like white short booty shorts. The whole suit was personalized.

I put on a cover up dress that was easy to slip off and a pair of shorts and flip flops. I walked down to see everyone putting bowls in the dishwasher and they all eagerly looked at me. I haven't shown all of them the clearing or greenhouse yet...

Even Kakashi and Shikamaru looked excited somewhat. I smiled and led them outside and we went along the path and they were all awed at it.

"Just wait till you've seen the green house! It's really cool! Beleive it! Hey nee-chan, I'll race ya?" I glanced at Naruto and smirked.

"Sure" He pulled off his shirt and we ran at the lake. I was nearest to the deeper part so I just jumped up and dove into the water while Naruto just cannonballed in. I streamed under the clear water near the surface with the momentum and slowed to a stop two or three yards away from were I dove in.

I surfaced to see everyone else jumping in. I swam with my legs together and my arms at my side twards the edge and took off the cover and my shorts. I grabbed my flip flops and put them up there too. I was grabbed from behind and pulled somewhere by Kiba.

"Naruto and I heard of this game called Chicken and the others want to play it." Of course. I rolled my eyes but nodded. I had to dunk Naruto to get on his shoulders. And the teams were, Shikamaru and Ino, Naruto and I, Kiba and Sakura, Shino and Hinata(who was blushing like mad), Neji and TenTen and then Choji and Lee. Kakashi was the referee.

"Go!" I grinned and Naruto headed twards Kiba and Sakura. She could only use her chakra when it came to landing blows, not pushing. I had an advantage. I smirked and we locked hands and started shoving while the others did too. Naruto must've kicked Kiba's foot because Kiba lost his footing and I cheered as Pinky went down with him with a scream. Naruto and I shared a brofist.