●O n e● love like a god can

Thor was devastated. He felt the pain and sorrow and wanted to cry his heart out, but he couldn't. He needed to find Loki, his brother, the one who loved him and bring him home. Home didn't meant Asgard (which was anyway destroyed). Home meant Thor's arms. Among gods, brothers were more than what it meant for mortals. Brothers were enemies, friends, family or lovers. Thor's parents were brother and sister, Frigga and Odin.

And, on the other hand, Loki really wasn't his brother. He was just a boy found by Odin a long time ago and raised with the asgardian prince. But it was easy to call him brother because when they were together it was a tension and sensation that hadn't had a name.

They were not friends. Neither enemies or lovers. So they just kept it easy, calling themselves brothers. Loving each other, finding each other and being drowned one to each other.

Thor was desperate now because he didn't know where was Loki. He knew --that Loki is not dead -- or maybe he didn't want to accept it.

So he found himself lost, at the cliff of his path, stumbling and doubting his actions. Standing still, with his new hammer on an arm, feeling new and strange.

Gods usually can't feel new because they are too old and wise. There is nothing entertaining or interesting for them in the world anymore. They already saw and felt everything.

But Thor was feeling sometimes like a mortal. As his experiences and actions didn't count on the universe. Maybe it was true. But he loved Loki with all his heart, he might die trying to save a dead man but he'll do it for his love.

His mother told him once that a god's love is better than a mortal's love. That a god could not die, but could love with a height no mortal was capable. That her and his sons' heart were made of a dust that could fill their soul like oxygen fill your nose. She told him that Loki was broken.

Broken in a way mortals can be too. That his little brother, found by Odin outside Asgard, a son from Vernir, was broken. So Thor found himself questioning himself and his mum why Loki could not love him.

Years and ages, too much to count, he never knew how much Loki did loved him. But Loki' s way of loving was poisonous and capable to kill. It was a love made of ivory and gold. Like an old poet said once about some lips.

But it was a love worth fighting for. So Thor turned around, watching Wakanda falling apart and people vashing in dust. He saw Dora screaming and Captain America's arms falling beneath his body.

He whispered his goodbyes and jumped after Thanos, hoping he could stop him and save his bro--world. Of course. Thor was a hero, after all.

The asgardian closed his eyes and twirled his fingers upon his ribcage. Praying for himself and, maybe just a little, for the one that loved him just like a god can love.