● F o u r ● Men in Pink

There were a few things that made Peter feel uncomfortable. First thing it was clearly the way Loki was mumbling for himself, walking around him like a lion and shooking his head.

     Second thing, it was the fact that Iron Man wasn't with him.

     He missed that man in an iron suit like he missed Aunt Mary's cookies. Her smile when he came home after school and the way she cheered him up everytime he was upset.

      Peter never had a man to look up to. Of course, he had his uncle (the one person he loved and lost and he still thought it was his fault), but his uncle wasn't like Mr.Stark.

     Mr. Stark was...amazing. That man was funny and intelligent, rich and famous and good. Really good. Good-looking too.

     He made everything look so easy. Too easy. Tony was the first person that made Peter think about other things than school, saving people and Aunt Mary.

     Tony made him think that he could be like that. He could have it all. He gave him a new suite and purpose, Tony helped him and seemed to care about him.

    So Peter couldn't leave him on that ship, of course, his reasons were selfish. He wanted more of that carring.

      Tony Stark was the man who made him selfish. He didn't want to lose him, he wanted to foolishly risk his life for Stark. Without regrets.

      He wanted something from that man. More than a nice suit and a place in the Avengers. Peter wanted his...

     "Buddy, what's with that stupid face?"

     Spiderman shooked his head, putting his mask back on his face and responding quickly:

       " That's my normal stupid face, goat face".

     Bucky gave him a shocked look.

     "What' s up with that 'face' thing you guys are talking about?"

      Loki was now looking at them, the one who spoke was T'Challa. He looked very black and very pissed.

       "Not going to tell me? Ok, fine."

      Loki smiled in a cunning way and whispered in a silent voice:

      "Kitty is upset?"

     Loki was taller than the King with just a few inches but he seemed bigger. Peter remembered an old story about gods and their real form which was as high as the sky and felt suddenly numb.

       "Uh, guys--"

      Star-Lord stopped from hitting a rock and entered their conversation. The place where they were locked looked like a normal planet. Except the pink rocks. And the pink sky.

     They were on a very pinky prison.

     "Guuuys--" pointed Star-Lord again.

     They all glanced at him.

     "Don't wanna make you all feel bad, but I think we are in danger".

    Bucky made an awful noise:

    "No shit, Sherlock".

     Star-Lord pointed a finger at him:

    "I still don't know who are you and I still don't fancy you".

     Spiderman sighed:

     "Are you in love with him or what?"

    Star-Lord snapped:

    "Of course not, moron. You are in love. Your whole family is in love".

     Peter didn't replied to that smart answer.

    He, in fact, was missing the only person who wasn't in love with him.