●T w o● Am I dead?

Loki thought he died. Well, he felt dead, but he had been dead inside for a long time. When he opened his eyes, the god discovered himself floating without direction in the galaxy. His brother was nowhere to be seen, their ship was destroyed and the corpses of their people were floating around him, blood running down their mouths and ears.

       Loki chuckled, "All around me are familiar faces~", he stopped feeling dizzy and sick of himself. He shook his head, trying to avoid his dark thoughts.

      He will be dead for real if he keep flying around without direction or oxygen. Loki imagined Thor's face, screaming from pain, screaming his name.

       In another world, where Thanos didn't exist, maybe Thor and him could be happy. Loki could be a king next to his dear brother, he could be his king.

      He would wake up every day next to his king's face. He would put his hands on him, touching his muscles and maybe even kiss him.

      Loki shook his head, his fantasies started to drive him crazy. How could he even think about kissing his asgardian non-brother-but-brother while he was floating to certain death in space and at the same time Thanos was probably killing half of the population.

       He was nuts. Nuts, nuts,nuts. Without expecting it, he started to laugh. It was a hard situation, but he was the god of mischief.

       For Loki, hard times were the best  times of his life, so he smirked and took his secret weapon out of his pocket.

                             ● ● ●

        "Am I dead?"she flipped her eyelashes. She tried to move her fingers again, every muscle and bone of her body refused to cooperate. "If afterdeath looks like that, then I prefer watching Drax licking socks."

      "Hey, green girl".

      That moment Gamora knew she fucked up.

      "What are you doing there, candy pie?"

     She couldn't move, just her eyes worked and she wasn't very happy to see the fellow who stood above her.

     A creature covered in red clothes, with big and very yellow eyes. The creature looked like a monster from a story her mother used to tell her, about a squirrel which body was made of the blood of gods.

    So, yeah, it wasn't very pretty.

     "Don't wanna talk? Fine! I was planning to help such a cute, soft  marshmallow like you, but it's your choice after all."

     A part of the slime that covered his hands and face was now covering Gamora too.

     She sighed, at least she could do that, and moved her eyes.

     The creature looked stunned and confused.

      "Oh, I see, Thanos threw you over that big fat rock for the Stone of the Soul and you can't move or speak."

     He, because the creature had a very manly voice, bitted his thick lips:

     "You look kinda dead, y'know?"

     Gamora tried to roll her eyes, but she couldn't do it. She felt even more helpless.

       The red and very manly creature made a not-so-pretty expression:

      "You poor little green thing. Don't worry no more, Jicqkey will help you".

      Without other explanation, Jicqkey grabbed Gamora and swang her above his shoulder while jumping like a rabbit on the distance.

     Gamora felt not just helpless and "kinda dead", but kinda worried about being carried by such a strange creature on a planet her father threw her like garbage.

     She closed the only muscles of her body that worked.