Four

"What?" Taehyung turned around with furrowed eyebrows. "Mr. Know it All? Really?" He asked, holding the bottle of Diet Coke in his hand. Despite Zoe's words the male walked over to her and gave her the bottle which she took. There was a few minutes of silence and Taehyung started unbuttoning his uniform to change.

"Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Zoe questioned as she noticed him undressing "And yes, you act like you know every single fucking detail about me and my life, you just don't know when to stay out of things!" She yelled while getting up, her anger was building and Taehyung could tell. The female needed to let it out, no matter how she did it, the male would be there for her. Through every tear, every scream, every curse word, every I hate you. As much as it would hurt him... He would stay

"I'm just changing don't act like I was trying to have sex with you or anything" he sighed and continued "I know I don't know everything about you Zoe, I may pretend like I do but I just want to make you laugh. Also I know that you're having a hard time right now so I took you here not intending to go back to school just so that you didn't have to hear all of the fucking rumors going around school. Would you rather me take you back? Huh?"

Zoe slightly looked down and shook her head, she didn't realize that he was just trying to help. "Please don't take me back Tae... I don't want to go back to hear what they have to say about me or my brother who just pretends like I don't exist. I'm sorry that I was being a selfish bitch and I didn't see past my own hurt to see that you were just trying to help." Zoe teared up slightly, she had never really experienced people trying to help her in a time of need well other than her mom so, it's pretty hard to think about now.

"It's okay... I know how this feels and I don't blame you for not seeing through. You're not a selfish bitch, maybe a bitch, but not a selfish one" Taehyung said with a smile and a joke like tone, trying to make it sound obvious that he was joking. By this time Taehyung had already taken off his shirt and he didn't really care that he didn't put a new one on. They've been friends long enough to where it wouldn't be weird for them but he remembered how she reacted when she saw him unbuttoning his shirt. He sighed slightly and picked his shirt back up.

Out of no where Zoe walked up to him and hugged the male tightly, not giving him enough time to put the shirt back on. Taehyung slightly froze but hugged her back just as tight. It only took a few seconds for the female to start crying, they almost never hugged this tightly unless something was wrong. The male frowned slightly and moved one of his hands up to her head, gently caressing her hair.

"Shh.. You're safe Zoe.. Let it all out, there's no one here to judge you so just let it all out... I'm here, it's okay" he said soothingly as Zoe's sobs picked up a little more. He could feel the warm tears on his bare skin as she cried and it just broke his heart. "Everything will be just fine" he repeated a few times while just trying to calm her down.

Zoe started to take deep breaths just to slow down her crying, she slightly pulled away from Taehyung and looked up at him with some more tears running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry.." She said softly while sniffling a little bit.

The male looked down at her with a soft smile and shook his head "Don't be sorry" he spoke softly before moving some hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear. "I'm here for you.. I always have been... And I always will be.. Never forget that." He whispered quietly but sincerely.

Well! Here I am! I think I'm going to try and update this story more often, maybe one or two chapters each week if I can find the time. I really hoped you liked this chapter and yes there will definitely be more fights, that's why I made this one a little shorter haha. Please keep reading, and please don't forget to comment and vote for Mr. Know it All!