Part 3

JK POV

"Hyung..."Everyone still ignoring me.They didn't bat an eye to me.

"Hyu-"

"Everyone get into position.We gonna start with DNA."The dance coach came in.Everyone stand and get into position.Then, taehyung hyung bump his shoulder at me when he went to his position and heard him muttered "Pathetic". That's hurt.I tried not to cry infront of them.

3 hours...( Timeskip )

"Jungkook! Focus! If you are lazy,go back home.Dont drag anyone else with you!" the coach said.

"i-im sorry.I will try h-harder" i mumble weakly as i panting. I heard Jimin and Hoseok scoff but I ignored it. Then,we continued but I messed up again.The coach stop the music and leave the practice room.

"Go practice more you lazy bastard."i heard Yoongi say.I looked at him and saw Taehyung and him smirking.

"Golden Maknae? More like Trash Maknae" Jimin said cruelly.

"I-"My lips trembled.I tried not to cry in front of them but I failed.I looked at the floor,avoiding everyone stare.Then i heard someone laughing.

"Hahaha.Crying like a brat.Grow up kid! Im tired of your shit already."Hoseok said.I ran out of the practice room.

Maybe Hoseok hyung is right.I need to grow up.Practice more.No! Practice harder so they will be proud of me.Maybe i would not a trash to them anymore.Maybe practice...practice to kill himself.

Would they be happy if I did that?Maybe...