Part 5

Yoongi POV

I noticed that jungkook getting thinner and had huge eye bags under his eyes.But the most weird part is that,he is happy today?

He was dancing to the Best of me song with a smile and even hummed the song when the song already stop.Things get weirder and weirder as Taehyung came up to him and says " What you a happy about brat?Learn your lesson already?"

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and says "Yes,hyung.I learn my lesson.You gonna be happy soon hyung!" Then, stand up to grab his back and walk towards the door. "Goodbye,hyung.Love you!"and went out the practice room.

Thats was weird.Is he going crazy?Did we do that to him?Then I looked at everyone.They hold the same expression as me,confused.But my heart is telling me something,something bad.I walked towards Namjoon

"Namjoon-ah.I thinks we should get back early"
——————————?—————————

JUNGKOOK POV

All set! Everything is complete.Letter done! I already put on my bed.I wondered if they will read it.Now im in the toilet holding a beer and a bottle of pills.How many should i take pills? 10? 15? I think 15 is enough. Would they check me in the toilet? Hmmm...Well here goes nothing. I took the pills and swallowed it with some beer.I smiled.Soon hyung will be happy.My eyes getting heavier and heavier.Then i heard,screaming.Its all blurry.
I felt something in my mouth and suddenly i feel like puking.It is so painful.Again,something was shoved in my mouth.I puked all the content in my stomach.Not much of it because i dont eat much but still I feel so sleepy and tired.After that everything turns dark.

TAEHYUNG POV

After arriving at the dorm, i feel i want to take a bath after all the practice.I still wondered that why Jungkook was so happy before.Its been 2 month since Jungkook says he love us.I miss him.I should forgive him.I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom.When i open the door,i was shocked with the scene infront me.

"HYUNG!!" I scream.Yoongi hyung arrived first and saw the scene infront of me.He immediately hold Jungkook.After that,its all blurry to me.I cried so hard.Did i do that to Jungkook?

YOONGI POV

" Call the ambulance!" I immediately hold Jungkook.Pill were lying around him."Kid,wake up!"Shaking jungkook's body.I had to do what I had to.I shoved my finger into his mouth until he dry heave.Then, i shoved it again and he puked all the content of the pills inside him.I panicked because i still didn't get any movement from jungkook.

"Ambulance are here!"shouted Namjoon.