Part 8

"I'm sorry
Forget it, what right do I have
To tell you to do this, or that"

————-——————————————
JUNGKOOK POV

This place is so dark and peaceful but i miss my hyung.My hyung who spoiled me,love me and hug me.I miss them. Even thought the dark are more tempting but I can't help but to search for my hyung.Then,I hear a voice.

"Please wake up"

Namjoon-hyung?I ran toward the voice in the dark.I want to meet them.Then,i see a light and I ran towards it.

I slowly open my eyes and I see a white room.Where am I?.My body feels so heavy and hear a constant beeping.I look at my right and I see Namjoon-hyung.I try to call him but my throat feel so dry.I try to call him again but it came out as whisper. "Hyung...".Then,he quickly look at me with a surprise faces.He slowly stand and hug me. "Jungkook...Jungkook.Thank god."he muttered as he buries his face on my hair.I slowly hug him.Oh,how i miss my hyung.

"Jungkook?"I hear someone voice.I turn my head to the door and I saw Jiminie and Tae-hyung.They quickly ran towards me and hugged me.I hear Jimin-hyung muttering "Thank you.Thank you for coming back." while Tae-hyung is crying.I don't know but I also cried.Cry because how i miss my hyung so much.Their touch,hug and love.I miss them.Then,they let go off me.I see Jin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung near my bed.Jin came to me and caressed my cheek gently while Hoseok-hyung pat my head.They look at me with fond faces.Then,I look at everyone and I noticed.Where Yoongi-hyung??i tried to talk but my throat feel so dry.Hoseok-hyung notice this and give me a cup of water.I took it and looked at Jin-hyung and ask "Where Yoongi-hyung?"

"Yoongi-hyung is in his studio,sweetie.Namjoonie will call him and tell him that you have awake"Jin replied.I see that Namjoon-hyung is on the phone.i nod and thinks.Does Yoongi-hyung not worry about me?Does he care about me?He not here?Maybe he doesn't care about me anymore.

Suddenly,Jin-hyung caressed both of my cheeks and look at my face."No,sweetie.He worry about you.Really, really worried.He just too sad right now"he said.How did he know what I was thinking?Did I said that out loud??

"Jungkookie.."I looked at left,Jimin.He look at me with a sad face.He hold my left hand as he about to says something.

"Jungkookie...W-we are s-so sorry.We don't want you to leave.W-we want your here.To be our maknae.Jungkookie...We love you.Without you,we are hopeless.P-please forgive us..."He sobbed.I looked at Jimin-hyung and start to cry. "Im s-so sorry too,h-hyung.I didn't m-mean to disrespect y-you.I was having a b-bad day that time.I-I didn't mean to be rude.I forgive you,hyung.W-would you forgive me??"i said.Jimin look at me and hug me. "I forgive you,Jungkookie." I feel my shoulder wet and I can't stop crying.I hug him so tightly as knuckles turn white.Then, i hear the door slam.I flinched and look at the person at the door.Yoongi-hyung? He was panting and look at me.He walk toward me and hug me tightly,I almost can't breathe . "You brat...You don't even know how worry we are,how much we love you,how much we care about you.Please don't leave us anymore.Please...Please.."He plead and cry. "Hyung...I miss you.Don't let go of me,please...." I cry and hug him.Then, all member stand up and hug me.It is the biggest cuddle i ever had.

"We won't...."

Its is so warm.Im glad i choose to comeback.

To be continue...
————————————————-

Hello~~
You might wondering what I write on every upper page.It is Stigma lyrics! I love Stigma song and Stigma lyrics is so suitable to this story.So i just added to increase the words.Mehh...So yeah! Next part,will be the last part.

Sorry for updating so late.I was preparing for mu entrance exam.Urgh.So hard.Wish I was smart and genius like Namjoon

Dont be sad.There would be a new story ,called All Of Life.Its about JKxBts .And also came up a fantasy story for my 7 babies~.The biggest story line/plot i came up( but i will start when i am done with my exam).Hehe~

Should i make more Angst JKxBTS??