Part 6

"I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry my brother
Even if I try to hide it
Or conceal it, it can't be erased
Are you calling me a sinner
What more do I have to say"
—————————————————————

JIN POV

Everyone is so quite in the waiting room.We are waiting some news about Jungkook that was send to the emergency room.Jimin and V are sitting the floor sobbing.Yoongi was beside me ,hands on his head while muttering "please,please,please"continuously.Hoseok was staring at the empty space while Namjoon been walking back and forth in the waiting room.I could not help but to remember the scene in the bathroom.Jungkook,who I always treat him like my own little brother was laying on Yoongi's arm , looking so pale and thin.The scene where he was surrounded with pills and beer.Was he trying to kill himself?Why? Its is because of us?? I cant help but to cry.Then, the doctor came out.

NAMJOON POV

I quickly stand up when the doctor came out. "How is he doctor??" I asked.
"The patient is now stable.We already flushed all the pill inside his stomach but he wont wake up.We still don't know the reason why he is not waking up and I suggest you guys stay beside him for now.You guys may enter his room" The doctor smiled at us and left.We quickly went to his room and see the boy on the bed.He is so pale and so thin.I never seen Jungkookie like this.I slowly walk toward our maknae and my trembling hands hold his hand.

"Im so sorry Jungkook.Please wake up.Please...."I plead.I could not hold my tears anymore.I cried.My body tremble as I sobbing.I pray that he would wake up.I pray that he will be the Jungkookie use to be.

JK POV

Its so dark.So quiet and peaceful.I hear someone call for me but the dark is so tempting.Maybe i should rest for awhile.Yeah...Rest.I hope my hyung are happy.i love them so much.

—///—

Hello!!
I really like all member of bts.Really! Dont get me wrong.My bias is Suga.and bias wrecker is Jungkookie~So that why i like to wrecker my baby Jungkookie and make him suffer..Hehehe

So have fun reading.The next chapter will be soon.Bubbye~