Part 4

"Now I can't endure it anymore
Why couldn't I say it then
I have been hurting anyway
Really, I won't be able to endure it"

——————————————————-

I went to my room, lay on the bed and cried.I dont know how long did I cried but i feel that my eyes hurt and puffy.I walked to my door to go the bathroom and stop as i heard voices outside.

"Did that brat already sleep? Such an ungrateful brat" said Taehyung.

"Damn.Every time that kid is around. Everthings turn awkward.I tired of all this. I really wish he not here with us so this dorm won't be that awkward."Jimin.

"Guys...Dont you think is time for us to forgive him?" Namjoon.Hearing that make me smiled a little bit.

"Forgive?! Over my dead bodies.That kid never learn.Just leave him like that." Hoseok.

I dont want to hear anymore.I crawl to my bed and wrap myself with my blanket. I didnt cried. I ran out of tears already. Im tired.

"im-Im sorry" i whispered and closed my eyes.
—————————-

I went to the roof of our company.It was the placed that i like when i want to be alone. The star were shining as always and the moon was also bright.Oh, i wish i was like that too.I went slowly to the edge the building,holding the railing. I wondered if it will be painful if i fell from here.Will his hyungs miss him? But it feel so lonely.He want his hyungs know and would see him one last time.

Maybe sleeping pills will help.It wont hurt right? And i can stay near my hyung right? And hyung can see me right? I smiled.This is a good plan.I need to write my hyungs a letter too.I giggled.Soon my hyungs will be happy!