CHAPTER EIGHT- Hippogriffs

//////////////////////////////////////

HI NERDS,

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR READING MY STORY; IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

ALSO I REALIZED YOU LIKED MY LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE SOOOO I'V DECIDED THAT I'LL TELL A HARRY POTTER REFERENCED JOKES AFTER EVERY CHAPTER.....

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WANT TO TRY AND CHEER YOU UP AFTER I ACCIDENTALLY KILL YOUR FEELS...

SOOOO... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER LOVE YOU LOTS, NERDS

-

-

-

 CHAPTER EIGHT- Hippogriffs

I headed towards the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall, sitting in between Ginny and Neville who were almost done eating their breakfast. They both smiled as a greeting of good morning.

“Good morning” I greeted, grabbing a piece of toast and started chewing on it. They’ve been one of my first friends ever since I came to Hogwarts yesterday. It’s nice to have them around I finally have friends unlike before I had none after years of bullying I received from Kristina Mayhem.

“How are you feeling?” Ginny asked worriedly.

“I’m fine, Ginny” I assured her.

Yesterday, a Dementor boarded the Hogwarts Express searching for Sirius Black, a person who was wronged for the murder of thirteen people in one curse. Immediately Harry and I were taken to Professor McGonagall’s Office for Madam Pomfrey to check us both. The experience with the Dementor was very unpleasant, for the Dementor loved something in my past that now haunts my thoughts.

“Professor McGonagall told me to give you this” Neville said, giving me a copy of my course schedule that was tucked into his pocket. He then continued finishing his breakfast.

“Thanks, Neville” I said politely. I finished my toast and took a small sip out of my goblet filled with orange juice. I studied my schedule with interest; I had divination first which was in the north tower in the castle.

“Look!” Neville pointed at my schedule “We have the same classes” He said happily.

“That’s great!” I said excitedly. It was great at least I had a friend who was with me every day.

“So anything interesting in your schedule?” I asked Ginny.

“No, but I wish I had Care for Magical Creatures though” Ginny said, a sigh escaped her lips. “Hagrid has interesting stuff all the time”

“Don’t worry, Ginny” I comforted “Next year will be truly exciting” I gave her a smile in which she returned. I grabbed an apple and took a small bite out of it.

She stood up, minutes later after we finished our breakfasts.

“I’m going to get my books…” Ginny announced “You want to come?”

“Sure” Me and Neville both said at the same time.

We stood up and walked out of the Great Hall, following Ginny who was a few steps ahead of us towards the Gryffindor Tower. We finally stopped in front of the Fat Lady’s portrait which led to the Gryffindor common room behind it.

“Good morning, Lady” I said politely.

“Good morning to you too” The Fat lady replied “Password?”