CHAPTER NINE - My turn

////////////////////

HEY NERDS,

UNFORTUNATELY, J.K ROWLING DOESN’T HAVE ANY PLANS ON MAKING ANOTHER HARRY POTTER SERIES.

AWWWW

BUT! WE HAVE TONS OF FANFICS ON WATTPAD ABOUT HARRY AND THE GANG.

ALMOST EVERY FANFIC I’VE SEEN SO FAR IS DRAMIONE AND ABOUT HARRY’S TWIN SISTER. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID IN CHAPTER FIVE?

IT’S CALLED REPEATING THE STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN…

I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SUPER FRUSTATED AND VERY UNINTERESTED CUZ’ IT’S THE SAME STORY WITH DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. PLUS I KNOW HOW TO CRITIC BOOKS REALLY WELL AND CAN TELL IF IT’S A GOOD STORY OR NOT BY READING THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS. SO READERS IF YOU HAVE A STORY THAT NEEDS REVIEWING I’M HERE.

THE FUTURE PUBLISHER CALLED KYRA… *COUGH* ERR…SCRIBBLENERD

-

-

-

CHAPTER NINE – MY TURN

A small brown silhouette in the sky swooped down towards an open window in the Gryffindor tower. It was a Saturday… It was my second Saturday at Hogwarts to be specific. Me and my roommates were staying in my dormitory all afternoon doing girl stuff like, braiding each other’s hair, talking about the hottest and cutest boys in Gryffindor, Trading gossips, Making fun of Draco’s drama last week and playing truth or dare. Truth or Dare is the most known muggle game in Gryffindor, of course the game requires you to be brave enough to spill out your secrets or do something really embarrassing.

And that was what we were doing right now. Parvati sat on the floor, watching the spinning bottle slow down to point who would be next. The bottle slowly halted to a stop, its end pointed towards my bed where I lay waiting for my turn. I smiled at the bottle it was my turn finally.

“Ella, Truth or Dare” Parvati said, rubbing her hands together evilly.

“Dare” I answered bravely, sitting up.

Hermione and Lavender watched with interest. Parvati gave an innocent smile; I had a really bad feeling inside that I should’ve chosen Truth instead.

“I want you too –“

Before she could finish her sentence a flying blur of light brown colors zoomed in from the window. We all jumped in surprise as it flew across the room landing smoothly on my bed post. It was Fitz, my mom’s barn owl, carrying a letter tied to its left leg.  Thank, Merlin! I felt that Parvati was planning to make me do something diabolical if you ask me.

“Fitz! Nice entrance very dramatic, I see” I said sarcastically, stroking his back. He nipped my hand affectionately in reply; I untied the letter on his leg. Fitz shuffled feeling relieved to get the parchment of his leg.

“Who’s it from?” Hermione asked curiously.

“A secret admirer maybe?” Lavender suggested, crawling to the edge of her bed, wiggling her eyebrows.

It’s good to have the company of my roommates they act like the sisters I’ll never have all the time. Of course I return their kindness and go along with it.

“It’s from my mom” I answered, sticking my tongue out playfully at Lavender. 

I read it silently, my lips moving without making a sound as I scan through the words of her letter. I miss her so much I barely have room for myself to think of other things at night. As usual she’d say that she was doing fine and that she missed me so much. Sometimes she’d slip in ‘Don’t look for trouble’ or ‘take care’ or even ‘stay safe’ at the end of her letters. And being me I’d tell her I wouldn’t look for such trouble, Gryffindor or not.