CHAPTER TEN - The Island of mischief managed

/////////////////////////

HEY NERDS...

I JUST WANNA SAY IF YOUR BORED OR WHATEVS AND YOU THAT I'M ONLINE TO BE SHY TO CHAT WITH ME. SERIOUSLY.  I'M ALWAYS OPEN FOR WHATEVER ONE HAS TO SAY PLUS I'M A FANGIRL I LIKE FANGIRLING WITH A FREIND.

ANOTHER, DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THE NEW WRITING STYLE I APPLIED IN CHAPTER NINE? I'M JUST TRYING IT. DO YOU PREFER THAT FORMAT OR  THE OLD ONE I USED TO USE? I'M CURIOUS.

-

ANYWAYS ENJOY THE CHAPTER

-

CHAPTER TEN – The Island of mischief managed

It’s been almost an hour since I was left alone. I had nothing to do, so as a result I threw of my blankets and reached for the basket at the foot of the bed. I sat on the bed.

For a while I rummaged through it.

So far I’ve found an anonymous assortment of candy, a couple of notes from my friends who visited while I was sleeping and a set of my clothes under everything.

I took the clothes and set it in front of me.

A pair of skinny jeans, my boots, a pair of socks and a t- shirt that was what the set composed of.

I decided to change. I stripped off the old clothes I had worn while I slept and threw of on the clothes set before me. After that I grabbed all the notes from my friends and randomly picked one and read it.

Hey French Girl,

I heard that you were in the hospital wing. I visited but you were asleep Madam Pomfrey told us; she wouldn’t let us see you.

Honestly, how did you land yourself in the hospital wing in the third week? Madam Pomfrey wouldn’t tell any of us…

Anyways get well soon

                                                              Fred,

That was the first letter out of a dozen. I shifted through the notes reading them one by one. They were all from Hermione, Parvati, Lavander, Ron, Harry, Neville, Fred and tons of other friends I had. The last note sat alone. I opened it and read it silently. There were only four words on the parchment.

Wake up sleeping beauty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three small but important facts…

Fact number one, It was a Sunday and almost a few days till the end of September

Fact number two, I was just released from the hospital wing a couple of minutes ago, now cured and curse less

Fact number three, Red headed twins were blocking my path

“Hullo, French Girl” Fred said cheerily, his tall figure blocking my way.

“Hello Freddie” I replied, trying to walk away but George had blocked the remaining space.

“We were wondering- “ Fred began.

“Why wouldn’t Madam Pomfrey-“  George continued

“Tell us what’s wrong with-“

“You” George finished.

“Nothing” I lied nervously. I don’t want them to know because I didn’t need pity “I just had nightmares”

They both narrowed their eyes at me at the same time. The action would’ve been funny if I wasn’t in this situation. I bit my lip .