12

look!! I updated all my covers except my Haikyuu ones lol

seungmin avoided hyunjin in every way possible. he told felix and the others to make sure he'd stay away from him. no matter what it took. break his heart. push him away.

hwang hyunjin was not allowed near kim seungmin.

ever.

hyunjin who secluded himself from his friends. changbin came running up to him once the bell for lunch rang. trying to walk away, the shorter boy tackled him, making a huge scene in the middle of the hall.

"YOUR ASS BETTER TELL US WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! FELIX WON'T TUTOR ME ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS!"

hyunjin shaking changbin off he groaned. "leave me alone!! I'm not in the mood!!"

chan and minho coming from the corner. woojin came running from behind them. "look, hyunjin we just want you to talk to us. what happened?"

hyunjin pouting, he felt his throat become itchy. the tears were forming in his eyes but he bit his tongue to keep them in. "nothing..seungmin and I are over. actually, we were never a thing in the first place.."

"what about your date? your peonies, sunflowers? the a hundred reasons why he's the one? how about the rose petals and the customized sweatshirt. hyunjin you-" chan was then cut off. hyunjin looked him with dead eyes and a fake smile.

"he went on a date when I finally came to his house. he waited too long and I was too late. that's it and it's over. there's nothing to discuss so go away." hyunjin pushing past them, minho took a hold of his backpack. throwing hyunjin onto the ground.

"you're not going anywhere! hwang hyunjin, if you don't know, seungmin has been crying all night because of you!"

hyunjin blankly staring at minho. he still said nothing. the hall watched as minho scolded him, each word came from his heart.

"jisung has been telling me about how much it hurt for seungmin to wait outside his home! he was cold, anxious. he felt like an idiot thinking that you'd actually come! are you gonna let him think that you turned him down? when in reality, your dumbass lost his address!"

hyunjin shedding a few tears. he covered his face, feeling pathetic. "I-im sorry! I'm sorry that I was dumb..I-I don't know what to do!"

woojin's mom instincts kicking in, he rushed over and embraced hyunjin. rubbing his back, telling him to stop crying. "everything will be okay..i promise jinnie."

hyunjin wiping his tears, he felt his heart being crushed. his only chance to be with seungmin was ruined.

and it was because his dumbass accidentally deleted seungmin's address.

"i bet you'll still have a chance. if he doesn't understand, there are many people out there hyunjin..." chan reassured. hyunjin shook his head, crying even more.

"but I want it to be only seungmin! I don't want anyone else!" he yelled, students leaving as he caused a bigger scene.

"we know you do, hyunjin you just have to go up to him and-"

"I can't do that! he doesn't want to talk to me! he doesn't need me! he hates me and i understand that!"

minho spotting jisung who was dragging seungmin with him. looking down at hyunjin, he groaned. "I'm doing this for hyunjin, doing this for seungmin. god dammit!"

while with jisung, he dragged seungmin by his neck tie. making sure he would not get away. "you're so emo! you're never like this! we just can't let this go on, honestly seungmin. if you really like him, make him yours! watch, in a blink of an eye. he'll be gone!"

seungmin pouted, "he has a girlfriend..I'm telling you he has a girlfriend. he was using me, he doesn't want me ..everything is stupid..."

jisung biting the corner of his lip, he looked over in the distance. seeing minho. "I swear to god..if this ends bad and there's no confession. I'm ramming my head into a locker.." jisung whispered to himself.

"what?"

"nothing! nothing! but we're going to talk to hyunjin, you're going to confess. you're going to get that date and-" jisung stopping in his tracks, he felt his blood pumping as he was anxious.

he then covered his eyes as the scene made his heart sink. "I can't believe I did this for you..."

"what are you talking about! I want to go eat lunch..I'm hungry.."

jisung pointing straight ahead. his finger shook, "look.."

seungmin looked up, his eyes widening. he didn't know whether to scream or cry. or a combination of both.

but there, he watched as minho pressed his lips against hyunjin. wiping his tears, eyes shut.

"t-that's.."

jisung nodded, "I told you if you didn't tell him, someone would take him away from you."

to be continued.

minho is really a hoe 😔 OK AY BUT THERE IS AN EXPLANATION FOR WHY THIS HAPPENED WJXOWK SO WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER. SEUNGJIN WONT FAIL I PROMISE WJXOSO

finished - 6:35
yoonminful