16

- ready to swing at these thots 😤 -
thot meaning the random ass girl who's gonna be here for the next few chapters

but how's your day going loves!! ❤️
random question
do you like cats? I like cats, but I have a dog :)

hyunjin and seungmin cuddling on seungmin's bed. they watched princess and the frog while eating ice cream. as the scene of ray's funeral appeared, seungmin sniffled a bit as he watched. "t-that's so sad! he was such a great character, he deserved better!" he cried.

hyunjin smiling, he ran his fingers through seungmin's hair. "it's okay princess, there's always gonna be losses for happy endings to occur. you know that right?"

seungmin nodded, "y-yeah..I do.."

seungmin's mother knocking, she opened the door slowly. "hey lovebirds, what do you want for dinner? pasta, chicken, hyunjin sweetie are you vegan. anything on your mind I'll try my best to make it right!" (SEUNGMIN'S MOM IS THE MVP)

"thank you mrs. kim, I really appreciate. but you can cook anything, I'd be glad to eat it."

seungmin's mother smiling, she gave a little nod. "of course sweetheart, you're family now. I just want the best for you two." she closed the door right after, leaving the two alone.

seungmin snuggling into hyunjin's chest. he smiled, "she's so supportive, I love it."

"I know, my mom freaked when I told her I was dating you. but she's been more accepting, I wish everyone was like that."

seungmin nodding, he kissed hyunjin's cheeks. putting his hands on his chest, pulling himself closer. "hey jinnie do you think-"

ring!! ring!! ring!!

"wait hold on, let me take this." hyunjin told, then answering the call. it was his mother, he already told her about the situation he was in. but he had no idea why she was calling him. putting his phone on speaker, he started to talk.

"hey mom wha-"

"hwang hyunjin! what is this? I've just gotten a call by the school that you tried to assault a girl?! come home now, we need to have a serious talk! this is outrageous hyunjin!"

the call then ending, hyunjin blinked a couple times. "when did I.."

"jinnie! you assaulted someone!" seungmin yelled, face filled with disappointment.

"no! no! I didn't! I never touched anyone! I swear!!" he defended, he tried to replay back what happened in the classroom. and finally an unfamiliar face came to mind. "that bitch!"

seungmin covering hyunjin's mouth. he shushed him. "babe! don't say things like that!!"

"I can't think of her name! she was the same one who confessed to me before I made you spill tea all over you! god, my brain isn't functioning!"

hyunjin recalling the scene, he twirled a strand of her hair with his middle finger. his face smug, while her face red. they answered the question wrong, leaving hastily as their hearts were broken.

"hyunjin! tell me what happened in the classroom or else!"

blonde. brown? black, or were her eyes brown?