17

seungmin walked slowly to the school, gate. he immediately forgot the girl's name from earlier, due to his focus on hyunjin. "uh...what was it again..."

but as his thoughts were still processing, someone yelled out his name. "minnie! over here!!"

there stood minah, waving his hand up high. smiling joyfully towards seungmin. giving an awkward smile, he walked over. greeting her politely. "oh shush, we're friends now. you don't have to be so formal."

"well i think it's rude, we just met. we can't change that."

"we can change a lot of things seungmin." she told, then grabbing his hand. "come on! we have to go, it's your cheer up day!"

seungmin shocked by the action, he just went along. he felt uncomfortable, she can't holding his hand. she obviously knew he had a boyfriend. so why did she have to be so touchy? "I'm sorry minah..but can you please let go of my hand? it's really..uncomfortable.."

minah pouted, "why! just pretend I'm hyunjin, I'm your comforter today! your angel, so let me-"

"hyunjin is only my angel."

"just for today.." she smiled, trying not to grit her teeth together.

while with hyunjin. he spammed seungmin's phone. not knowing it was broken, minho tried contacting jisung to find out what was going on. "he's not answering! I sent him like at least three hundred messages!"

minho shushing him, he was still getting jisung to forward his call. after three tries, he finally answered. 

"minho!! hi, what do you need?"

"hey sweetheart, I was wondering if you're with seungmin. hyunjin has been trying to contact-"

"no I haven't, I thought he was with hyunjin so I was about to call you and ask. he's been secluding himself from everyone since his suspension. why? where is he?"

minho giving an awkward stare, he covered the phone's microphone. "uh..he doesn't know where seungmin.."

hyunjin's protective boyfriend mode going nuts, he lifted himself up from his bed. throwing his phone somewhere else, "what do you mean he doesn't know?! what if he's being bullied right now? what if he's getting beaten because I'm not there!"

"h-hyunjin calm down let's just-"

"no!" he shouted, declining minho's words. "I'm worried okay!"

woojin standing up, he told hyunjin to breath. calm down and think about the most logical reason to why seungmin isn't answering. "hyunjin, if you were seungmin. where would you be?"

"going home? walking home? one day we went out to a cafe and the day I got suspended we also got ice cream."

"ice cream! a comfort food, he could be at the ice cream shop. right? right!" woojin tried to cheer hyunjin up as he gave a reassuring expression.

"yeah..you're right." hyunjin sighed, "well, you guys wanna come? if he's not there, I mean we can get some ice cream."

changbin getting up from his seat, he stressed. chan also following, "fine by me, let's go find your man"

-•-

"and my friend, miyoung, she was like! omg my god, he's so cute! and I was like, nah. he's too much of a crybaby."

seungmin awkwardly chuckled, "cool..I guess that's nice?"

"also, my friend daehyun (NO, NOT TWICE - I wanna know, know, know, know what is love! okay I'll stop) she has a huge crush on your friend felix. you should definitely set them up!"

seungmin shrugged, scooping a bit of his cookie dough ice cream. "I don't know, what if felix isn't really interested.."

"oh no, daehyun is totally his type. I know it."

"you barely even know him?"

as her eye twitched, she shook her head. "no, I know him. squirrel looking, chubby cheeks."

"that's jisung?"

"same thing, but anyways. did you know that you and I have two classes together? chemistry and choir."

seungmin nodding his head, his eyes widened to try. pretending to be intrigued. "cool, i don't really pay attention to the students. just the curriculum."

"well you know what they say about chemistry..."

"it's chemistry? there's math included. what?"

"our love can be like a chemical reaction."

seungmin who blankly stared at her, he bursted out laughing. "you got to be kidding me! ha!"

minah pouted, crossing her arms. "you're so mean!"

"honey look. I have a boyfriend, the only chemical reaction we'd have together is nothing. because that's what this is. nothing." seungmin grabbing his bag, he sighed. "I honestly thought you were just a good person. someone who wanted to befriend me, but it was just for this? if you liked me you could've just told me straight up. honestly you didn't have to fake it."

minah who didn't listen, she eyed hyunjin coming from the corner. giving a little smirk, she shrugged. "you honestly will regret everything. you and your boyfriend."

"my boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me. so, if you wanna be all mopey, do it somewhere else. somewhere not near me."

minah grabbing his arm, pulling him back into the booth. she wrapped one hand around his neck. whispering into his ear, smiling deviously. "what boyfriend minnie..."

finds out what happens next.
finished - 10:28
yoonminful