19

- he's gorgeous and I'm jealous -

seungmin clinging onto hyunjin all day, he had no intentions on letting go

seungmin clinging onto hyunjin all day, he had no intentions on letting go. when they had periods together, seungmin would send hearts from the other side of the classroom. mouthing little, 'I love yous' and blowing kisses.

hyunjin loving it all, he would just stare at seungmin for most of the time. their teacher having to break his concentration, which wasn't on the content of what they were learning. most people would giggle and chuckle at him.

the couple had slowly showcased themselves more often. and because of that, people were slowly accepting them. knowing that they could not change their love for each other.

weeks now into their relationship, the whole school adored them. they were one of the first openly gay couple. minho and jisung of course being second. the two boys were falling deeper in love with each other. having their eyes on each other and no one else.

at the end of the day, seungmin walked home with hyunjin. holding hands, their walk peaceful as he laid his head on his shoulder. "jinnie. remember when you made me spill my tea on me?"

hyunjin snorting from the memory, he nodded. "of course I do. why wouldn't I?"

"it just came to mind. it was only what? a couple months ago but it seems like forever since we've been together."

"I know princess." hyunjin replied, "I cant wait to spend my whole life with you."

"also jinnie."

"hm?"

"I also remember when you asked me if they were 'peonies and sunflowers', but the day you surprised me it was peonies and daises." as seungmin smiled, making hyunjin think back.

"w-wait! I got you the wrong flowers that day?? oh my god why didn't you tell me..."

"well it reminded me of when you picked a daisy for me. and I put on in your hair so we matched the whole day."

"you remember a lot princess."

"yep, I even remember that snake."

"kwon minah is a bad word, we don't speak of her." hyunjin told, his voice getting serious.

"I know, I'm glad she got expelled. did you know she actually got other people removed from the school? it was harsh time for those poor people..."

hyunjin kissing seungmin's forehead. he smiled, "she was a bad person. everyone knew that. but she's gone, that's all that matters."

"you know what's the only thing that matters jinnie?"

"what is it princess?"

"that you and I are together. and will always be together..okay?"

as his heart swelled up, hyunjin couldn't help but get flustered. seungmin was his first love and only love. bringing more than just happiness into his life.

"I say it literally more than a million times a day, but I'll say it once more. I love you kim seungmin."

"and I love you too, mr. hwang hyunjin."

- THE END -

sorry if the ending seemed quite rushed!! but this story was originally suppose to end near chapter 14 or 15 whenever hyunjin confessed

sorry if the ending seemed quite rushed!! but this story was originally suppose to end near chapter 14 or 15 whenever hyunjin confessed. but that's just borinnggggggg,, so I added a snake and now we are here.

but thank you so much for reading !! :) I had a splendid time writing this story, reading the hilarious comments and seeing you guys enjoy it. thank you so much once again!

and here we have it.

D O L L
april 10th - may 12th 2018

finished - 11:42 pm
yoonminful