3

Next day.
After that whole phone break up they left,willow happy asf shada some what confused. I was glad that willow was with another man but I was sad for Luke but angry😣 cause he got the nerve to break up over phone ,what a selfish center bitch ,that everyone likes for what ?he is just like Detray !.
That's why I left him,they love too much fucking attention & fuck,but SOME girls want cuddle, gifts,kisses etc ,but this is a hood city so....😊
So that's why I'm single asf .
×××××××××××××
Putting on my outfit ↓↓(below)

×××××××××××××Putting on my outfit ↓↓(below)

Doing my make up & hair .I head downstairs making a cornflakes I grab the bowl,my bag &my phone and head to my black a ferri,I switch my cars last night😊 I went to the driver seat and ate.yeah ik what the fuck!putting it in the garbage I grab my steering wheel and drove off.

I saw shada crying when I pull up I quickly got out but was block by Shana alica main slave.
"Bitch get the fuck outta my way!"she said.
"Excuse me bitch u step in front of me so move before a hurricane starts from your mouth and lands on moii the target"I said pushing her down walking on her hand i ask shada what's wrong.

Lunch time.
Walking I heard some one called my name ,so I turned around and bump into the person.........

Chapter done 👌
I wrote this chapter on a paper in class and came home and did it