21.

"What the fuck is she doing here?"I ask my friends, who rubbed their neck😤wtf?

In front of me was halley !yeah  ' I' SAID THAT THE ' GIRLS ' ARE WORKING ON 'THEIR ' FRIENDSHIP WITH ' HER ' NOT ' ME '!

"heyyy"she spoke....."hell naw don't heyy me !"I said, getting angry,I look over to my friends  and they were looking at me "like fuck no,be nice!".

"Get the fuck outta ma face bitch ,cause imma drag you!"I spat while she rolled her eyes saying "this is not even your house its kings!".
"Keep rolling dem maybe you will find a brain, or your pride back there, btw I buy my fucking house BITCH you can't even buy shit for yourself BITCH,betta move before mi come fi you  BITCH"part of my Jamaican accent coming out.(that she learned) 😊

I walk her off my land and went back inside.these bitches looking like shit, I shrug dem ass of and went to my kitchen for some water💦,I was thirsty as fuck...bruh 😂

Next day (sorry am just bored /read me at  the end )

King ass was coming over at like 5 am ,like nigga couldn't it wait? Since there was no part of me getting back too sleep so I took a nice hit shower/I was in there for 10 minutes then put on my underwear before cuddling in bed on my phone.
I went to IG and took a long time picture and post with caption "the fuck daddy😣".

~~~~

"Well ........"

Hello, am turning very lazy so sorryyyyy😢

But my birthday is coming up(its September 1) and I have one gift I would like and that is getting this book to aleast 201 -225 reads or more🙎.
By august 31 at 11:59 close to 12 I will tell you my age and maybe get some pictures of me....IF I get more reads by that time.

Is that too much to ask.

Excuse mistakes