1⃣1⃣

Am trying to get everyone point of view in here....this is something I never tried so ...let's give it a try ;)

Karmini POV
Taylor, Gigi ,gabby and I were in my room talking about this boy that I like when my sis bust through my door looking at the three girls before settling her eyes on me.

"Mom say to help was the dishes with dad"she spoke up....."5 minutes " I told her..

"Nope right now that means visiting hours are over"she said stepping in fully

"Can't u wait god!" I shout but not too loud..

"Who is older ,u betta get up and do so before I whip yah ass"she spoke "and the 3_ of you out and mini your grounded "she added stepping out

I led my friends out before going to my room to take a shower ,I got dress in a boy booty shorts and a long tee shirt that stop belly way with my slides puma shoe, hair in a messy bun......I quickly went to help with the plates ...
Dad was asking questions and I didn't answer, I was mad cause jayda Shāē acting like big women she only one year olda she bitchin fah!?

After I help dad I went to there room to mom to ask for advice.

"Imagine u 16 and u have a 17 year old sista ,coming in yah room actin like she a big women and u told her five minutes and she told u yah grounded what will u do?"I ask.

"Welll......" She paused "I would tell her to back off and and tell my mom "she smirk, I groan before kissing her cheek going to my room where sleep cosume me...

~~~~
Lani POV.
Mari was tripping cause kjay and his girl
Was hidden from him .....bitch please you got nothing to worry about... I ignore him and put on my headset and did my college home work .....

He mad at me fah? Im piss too!

About an hour later I went too sleep......

Not the best but ..........