14

The sneakers up above.

Jayda Shāē .
I was stunned that he fully fully supports our relationship .

"What's ur career ?"I ask....
"Ion know yet ,but when I do u the first knowing"he said looking at me with his smile that Worth's a million.....

"That's good ,where u wanna live?"I ask...
"Anywhere u want "he said... I stay silent cuddling up on him......

It was getting dark so we head to our destination...

It was a restaurant we were going too but I was tired and I had school the next day...

Mini POV.
It was 8:45 pm and I was watching TV in the living room when jayda walk in ,I roll my eyes and went to my room,yes I'm petty so what?!╰╮╰╮

I was texting my aunt ,Ari .
"
Saying the babies are born!
She had a two girls,Selena and Serena .
Selena full name is:Selena Aroma Harris and Serena one is :Serena Arima Harris!.

Cute ,she also says she wants up here there.so I agree but I got to ask....

Next day.
Jayda Shāē POV:
Class was interesting ,this bitch hasn't stop calling on my name ,like we dealing!😶

"Hey bitch"the person said.
"Stop the alphabet at 't ' cause I don't want none of 'u '"I spoke..

"Well I was going say your hot as me but honey u ain't"she spoke.

"Stop calling yourself hot the only u can turn on is the microwave"I said walking off .....this bitches I swear !!😒😒

~~~~~~
I was now at home with dad and mom waitin on Karmini to arrive..

"MOM DAD IM HOME"she yelled.
"LIVING ROOM"they yelled back.

"What's up"she ask.
"The sky is up ,but hey sissy"I said laughing, she roll her eyes before seating down next to mom ....okey what did I do?

"What's wrong?"I ask eyebrows raised......"your wrong !"she spoke,"how?"I question.....

"I'm grounded cause I ask for five minutes to finish talk to my friends and u bitchin bout no!you not big yah know, I'm sixteen I'm one year young, self center bitch"she said ,I walk over too her and slap her...mom was shock and so was dad and her...

"Watch your language brat ,there are rules to live In this house we have too pitch in and help"I spoke "but you don't have to live here"she said...

"Your right I don't by today am out ,no more me ,have it all!!"I said ...I walk to my room and pack some bags ,
one bag got hair supplies like:flat iron,curly iron,rods,rubber bands,hair oil,gel,blow drey.
Then one got my clothes and one got my gadgets and one got my making stuff.
I grab my four keys, three for my cars and one to enter the house....

I pack everything in my range rover and said good bye to my mom and dad before leaving, since Karmini wants a bitch she betta buy a dog!
I pulled up to an local bakery to meet a housing agent, I called one up while driving.

'Hey Mrs Murphy "I said stitting foewn ,she smiled before speaking.
"Hello honey,let's get in detail fast, what are u looking for?"

"Uhmm"i pause before going again.
"3 bedroom ,4 bathroom,big white kitchen,open concept, pool, finish basment ,big backyard,3 car garage and my budget is $ 655,000 "I said.