Part 6

On the stage, they hear Panic finish the last song for the night. "Now this band, this next band that we're opening for, you've probably heard of them. They're those guys called the underdogs, the hopeless losers, but are still your heroes. We, Panic! At The Disco, hope we'll be as..." Brendon looks down at his mic, and closes his eyes for a second to catch his breath, and wipes a tear from his eye. "This band has made my dreams possible, maybe yours too. We hope we'll do the same for you guys one day, to be as," he smiles, "as fucking awesome as these guys. Please welcome to the stage.... FALL OUT BOY!"

Dead on arrival bounced from wall to wall, kids screaming the words back at them. They were infinite. They played their heart through their instruments and voices, they laughed and joked and lived. Patrick swore Pete was crying. Then Pete was screaming, "THIS IS FALL OUT BOY, THAT'S MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND THIS IS SATURDAY" Patrick almost couldn't play he was so happy.

Joe and Andy shared a look once Pete said this. Andy shugged and Joe screamed YEAH! They both knew this was bound to happen eventually. The crowd went wild. When Patrick sang "Me and Pete" Pete runs up and they kiss on the lips, Joe head banging, Andy smirking, and the crowd loosing their minds. It's Pete's turn to scream and he jumps into the fans and they catch him as he does his part. When it's over, they lift him back onto the stage and it's Patrick's turn to sing. "I lOVE PETE IN THE WAKE OF SATURDAY!!!" Pete smiles hugely and has his body guard, Charlie, holds him in the crowd, adds screams to the end of the song.

"Best," Pete kisses Patrick, "show" he kisses him again, "ever." He full on shoves his tongue in Patrick's mouth, grabbing at him wildly. "Pete, Pete" Patrick says when he gets a breath.

"Can we get changed and get home before you start molesting me?" Pete giggles, and goes to get dressed. "Fine, tease." "How am I the tease?" Patrick laughs, throwing Pete's shirt at him. Then there was a knock at te door. "Hey you kids decent!?" Pete laughs "Never but come on in Brendon." "Great show tonight guys, wow." Patrick smiles warmly "You too Brendon, we'll be seeing more of you I hope?"

"You betcha!!"

Pete grabs Brendon's arm, "About that speech.." Pete hugs Brendon as tight as he could and Brendon hugs back, his eyes watering up. "I meant every word of it man."

"I know you did. Thank you." Pete says with passionately.

"Well we're heading out Brenny bear, get some sleep, we leave for Boston tomorrow!!" Brendon's face lights up "You, you mean it?" Pete ruffles his hair. "Of course I do. Officially our openers." Pete grabs Patrick's hand and they slip into the hallway. "Lets get you home now." Pete smiles devilishly, grabbing Patrick's hand and running towards the car, as fast as his short legs will carry him.

They ran outside in the cool air, Pete wrapping Patrick in hugs and kisses. "You're so beautiful." He laughs like a teenager on their first date. He holds a blushing Patrick's hand, maybe from the cold, maybe from the compliments. Pete decides to drive, opening the door for Patrick and holding his hand while steering with the other. "Am I taking you home, or are you coming with me?" Pete asks, looking into Patrick's eyes.

"Your place honey." Patrick starts grinning like a dork. They didn't even help pack up or say goodbye to the fans. Patrick quickly remembers his valuable guitar he left behind in his dressing room. "Pete, I-" Pete calms him down with his soothing voice, "Joe's got it covered babe. No worries."

Patrick grins, "Oh, okay." Patrick found himself realizing at how lost in their world Pete and him are, Patrick gets the big picture and Pete fills in the details. "I hope my house is kind of clean." Pete laughs. "Won't matter anyways babe." Patrick smiles, getting comfortable in his chair. Pete notices. "It's a long drive babe, why don't you take a nap?" "No I'll keep you-" Patrick's yawn cuts off his sentence. "Angels need sleep sugar, I'll be fine." Pete smiles.

Patrick slumps lower in his seat to get comfortable and rests his hand on Pete's thigh." Pete looks down at his touch and starts smiling. The radio starts to fill the silence, "Fans say Fall Out Boy's performance at Chicago's House Of Blues was rather... Heart touching. Apparently, the rumor Pete Wentz is gay above the waist has been proven wrong, for the bassist announced before their finale that him and the band's lead singer Patrick Stumph were officially together. Where this road will take them, who knows. Well if they can her this broadcast right now, we here at WJJG wish the best of luck for our two young bloods in love. Here's their song 'Grand Theft Autumn' from their album Take This To Your Grave by Fall Out Boy." Pete starts grinning at all this generosity from everyone. Although in the back of his head he fears for when this generosity turns into criticism. However way it ends up, at least he has Patrick with him by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note-

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile!! Ill try to update more often :) I know this is short but it's all I've got for now! Btw, should I go a little sumtty or keep it cute and fluffy haha? Comment your thoughts please!! Hope you like my stories!