Day Two: Myeongdong

Day Two: Myeongdong
(9:15 pm)

Don't overspend

Don't overspend

Don't overspend

The mantra I repeated over and over again as I walked through the streets of Myeongdong because my love for K-Beauty products is way beyond your imagination. I already bought lots of makeup and sheet masks.

As I look around to find the exit, I think I'm lost because I already went to this street for the second time. Panic started to kick in but I brushed it off because I would get more lost if I panicked.

The cons of traveling alone: Getting Lost

I get my map inside my bag and start to find the exit. Then, I started to walk again as I follow the directions according to the map

I walked and walked but then I bumped into something...
-

I looked up, I didn't hit something. I bumped into someone and I spilled his can of beer all over his shirt.

Lesson 1: Focus on your surroundings, not just the map.

The chubby guy who looked like he was the spawn of the Hulk. He looked at me with his bloodshot eyes and I assumed he said a curse word to me. That was when I noticed that his face was red, meaning he was probably drunk. Crap Ivory. This isn't good. You're in trouble, big time.

"Mianhae, jeongmal mianhamnida." I said pleading.

But it seems like my efforts gone down to the drain.

To make matters worse, the guy suddenly grabbed my hair and dragged me closer to him. He wasn't gentle about it too. Good thing there wasn't a lot people in this area or else, I will be a viral sensation.

Another lesson learned: Always tie my hair before I get into trouble.

He was really the spawn of the Hulk, he was super strong. Dammit. I couldn't escape from his tight grip. Should I knee him in the balls?

Just as I was about to kick him out of his senses, he pushed to the ground.

Such a wonderful gentleman, this guy.

I quickly stood up and when I was finally upright, I was ready to crack his balls again and give him lesson. But I stopped when I noticed we're not alone anymore.

"K-Kim Hyun Jae." The big guy said

The first thing I noticed was his well defined jawline then my eyes widened when I realized that he was the same guy from last night. But unlike last night, he wasn't smiling right now.

He looks so badass.

FYI, he looks hot too.

"Geumanhae (stop)," he told the guy calmly.

"Waeyo?! (why?!)," the bully shouted. He pointed at me and spoke angrily.

Kim Hyun Jae (a handsome name fit for a handsome guy or maybe I'm just biased because I developed a crush on him, just a little bit.) looked at me then I just noticed he wore a simple white shirt, black jacket and jeans. He pulled it off so well.

 He pulled it off so well