Day Two: Han River

Day Two: Han River
(10:30 pm)

I'm totally fangirling right now.

After parking Hyun Jae's bike nearby, we stopped by a convenience store to buy a couple of ramyeons. We boiled them with hot water in a foil bowl.

Then, we sat by the bank of the river as we watched the bridge's lights off in different colors

He did all the work, you know. He even split the chopsticks for me. Honestly, I felt like we were on a date. But I don't want my delusional side to take over, I knew he was just being a gentleman.

Still...

For the first time in my life, I felt like a normal girl.

We ate in silence for five minutes before I spoke.

"Do you always go here?"

He nodded. "I live nearby."

"Eodie (Where?)"

"Gangnam."

"You live in Gangnam?"

I've heard rich people live there.

"Oh," he said like it wasn't a big deal, and continued eating his noodles.

I was just in awe of how laid-back he was. It was as if he had no worries in his life. I wished I was like that at times, having no care in the world or what people say.

"Done," he declared, lowering the bowl down his lap.

I snapped out of my daydream and turned back to my own bowl. Did I mention their ramyeon was spicy too? It's like everything here was dipped in chili sauce.

"Did you enjoy your samgyeopsal last night?" He asked.

I almost choked on my noodles, making him chuckle. He handed me a bottle of water, to which I took and immediately drank some. I had no idea what to say so I continued to drink until I emptied the whole bottle. I wiped my mouth with my hand when I was done.