DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERS

Hello guys

This is a fan fiction about bts!!!

MAIN CHARACTERS-

June

15 yrs

Sumin

15 yrs

Jungkook

16 yrs

Jimin

16 yrs

Description-

June- Has short wavy hair,brown eyes, tall ( 165cm)

Is friendly,weird,sporty and quite cute..

But can have mood swings quite often and her mouth is dangerous weapon,she never thinks before saying!!

Sumin-Best friends with June

Has short straight hair, brown eyes and spectacles ,tall (168cm)

Is super talented,awesome at singing and studying ,quite weird(actually very weird). She is NEVER boring to stay with. She is full of sarcasm and can make anything funny!!!!

She is quite passionate about her dorky interests!!

JIMIN- no words to describe at all!!

He is an example of perfect!! He can dance,sing and can do legit everything!!!

He looks amazing!! Has blonde hair, thick lips and sparkling eyes full of kindness and passion!!

But he is not so confident about himself and often feels sad if he cant achieve something! But he does not understand that he has done his best!!

Jungkook- He is another example of perfection!!

He can dance,sing and can do everything!!

He has got bunny like smile which can light up anybody's mood!! He has got coconut haircut which looks super cute on him!!! He has got brown hair and black eyes which is kind enough to make anybody smile!!

Authors note-

If you want to have a quick look at the characters faces pls have a look at the Images and videos related to the story.