Chapter 7

You - wait sumin, when did you board a plane? Did you come here for some work? What about your career? Your schedules???

You bombarded her with questions, sumin gave you the look shut-up-or-else death glare!

Sumin- woahh woahh slow down dude! I have two words for all of your answers! And the answer is YOU MAD?

You- pls tell, I am soooo curious! Pls pls pls BFF??

Sumin- you still the same junie!

You- hey, why is everyone calling me junie? Huh? What about jungkookie, jiminnie, suminnie??

Sumin- your name a lot cuter, junie!

You- stop giving me pet names!

Kookie- ok juna!

You - what?? JUNA??!!

They all started laughing, their heads off!

I threw the soaked pillow at Kookie! He could not dodge it this time, it hit his head hard!

You grinned, jungkook came rushing towards you and tackled you hard, you fell on the floor laughing!! Jungkook sat beside you and patted your head

Jungkook - its okay JUNA!

You- no Junas neither junies, 'kay guys?!

Jimin- ok junu!

You- uurrghhh!!

You- ya, sumin my answers?

Sumin - ok ok I will tell! The reason for coming here is you June, cause whenever I called you you sounded busy and super annoyed, I thought you were angry on me, but now it looks everything is fine!

You- no sumin, that was a misunderstanding, sorry, but your schedules??!!

Sumin - ya I kinda skipped it!

You- skipped??!!

Sumin- ya!

You guys ordered pizzas for dinner!

Jungkook- can we stay here tonight junie?

You- 'kay! No probs!

Jungkook quickly texted his hyungs :)

Messages between kookie and seokjin oppa

Jungkook- hyung we are staying over!

Jin- wait! I made dinner for you guys! Who will have it then??

Jungkook- I will have it for breakfast! ;)

Jin- dinner as breakfast ??

Jungkook- bye!

Jin- wait! What! Your clothes Kookie, you cant wear your jeans and sleep in them?

Jungkook- right! Junie will make me one! After all she is a designer! Bye, for sure now!

Jin- no, she cant wait Kookie!!

______________________________________________________

Authors note- hope you guys like this chapter! Have nice day! Any ideas?? Pleeeaassee???!!

I have a few questions for you guys-

Q- where do you live?

A-in the world?

Q- your favourite food?

A- pizzas!!!

Q- your birthday?

A- 13th June (ya, I know its bts's debut date!)

So guys don't forget to answer these!

Will be back with more in the next chapters!! Love you all!! <3 <3 :)) ;)