Chapter5

After two days when you were working at night on your designs cause you had 34 pieces to complete and you were very depressed as nothing was workin out well for you and you needed inspiration!

Only one thought was disturbing you

What if bangtan does not like my designs and what if I could not complete my work on time...

You banged your head on the table so stresses that you did not even worry about the purple bruise on the middle of your head!

Your phone just received a message...

You saw the caller id, it was jungkook!

It said 'are you busy?'

You - ummmm...kinda..

Jungkook- you are still the same as school days, always busy with studies and never have time to enjoy your life, you always run through life, life is not a race!

You-can you shut up? If you don't I will design your dress as a frock or a skirt with a top!

Jungkook- stop threatening, it wont help, we ignore truths for temporary happiness!

* that line struck as if someone just kicked in your stomach*

You- you are right... What do I do? I am such a failure!

Jungkook- no you are not, you just need to have faith in yourself and believe your ideas!

You-one thing I know for sure, you are not the same jungkook, I knew before!

Jungkook- hahaha, will I come over to help? If you need one?

You- ummm....not necessary but ya you can if you are not busy...

Jungkook- can I bring Jimin hyung too?

You- jungkook are you a kid you are doing as if a 8 year old asking his mother to bring over his not-so-liked friend!!

Jungkook- hahaha, that was not funny June!

You- what ever!

You heard the bell ring you opened to find a gift as big as a card board boxes in which air conditioner comes!

You freaked out and shouted what is this???

Jimin peeked from behind the box and said I did some shopping for you!!

You-my wardrobe is already overflowing with stuff!!

Jimin- that's okay, you can keep these in your suitcases,maybe?

You- stupid! Pabo! Idiot!

Jimin- you cursed me for the first time!

You- really?

Jimin- may I get in?

You- ya, ya don't stand in the cold come in and let me make you some hot cocoa!

* while you were making the cocoa Jimin was singing coffee and he sounded so good even without any editing in the voice!*

You sat at the table to have some cocoa when you heard another bell..

You rushed to open the door it was jungkook!

Jungkook- sorry I am late...

You- that's okay! Come in!