Chapter6

Author's note- thanks, I never thought I'll get 83 views, I was like who is going to read this stupid crap so that's the reason I stopped writing, but now it looks like people are actually interested in this crap!! ;)

You- hey, jungkookie, wait why dint you both come together??

Jungkookie- ummmm....actually we were doing a race, so ummm yeah I am late..

You- are you serious? A race to come to my house?

Kookie grinned his bunny smile!

You- stop! Go and sit I again have to make another cocoa, ugghhhh!

Kookie-cant you do this much for ME?? (aegyo)

You- hehehe, stop doing aegyo I wont melt this time! Go and sit!

Kookie- thanks junie!

You- junie? When did you made that name?

Kookie- now! (*grinned*)

You- sit you pabo!!

Jungkook went and sat down on your couch...

You(from the kitchen)- lets play something!

Jimin- are we kids, what do wanna play?

You- your mood is always good when sumin is there, what about now? Huh?

Kookie- Jimin and sumin sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Hehehe!! ;)))

Jimin- oofff!!

Jimin threw the pillow at jungkook, jungkook dodged it and started running!!

You-stop! Ahhhh my fabrics, its ruined!! You gonna buy me new fabrics!

Kookie(to Jimin)-lets see how your small legs catch on to me!

You- Kookie and Jimin will you ever grow up??!!

After you said that they started throwing pillows at you!

You- stop! Kookie my pillows are soaked in Kookie's cocoa!

They started laughing hard and so hard there eyes started sweating!!

You heard the doorbell ring!

You - shut up! Ssshhhh! Somebody's on the door, act normal! ( you scolded(jokingly))

You went to the door to open it, you opened the door to your awe,and saw sumin standing there!!

You - ahhhhh! You sumin here?

Sumin(panting)-y-yeahh!!

Jimin came and pushed you away and hugged sumin you tripped on jungkook's shoes and fell down but luckily jungkook catched you, you stop and looked up at the two love birds....

You- it seems jungkook was right!

You and jungkook in sync- Jimin and sumin sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!

Jimin quickly left sumin, and we all started laughing!

AUTHORS NOTE- did you like this chapter? Pls give suggestions my brain is empty, like all the boxes of chocolate in my home!