Chapter 9

Thank u guys for so many views!! Love u all!

If u have any ideas comment, cause right now I am blank and sorry for late update was busy in school works! :( :(

Thank u all for so much support!

_____________________________________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I lost to her I cant believe this, I have also made a record in this game, June how did u even win??

When I was lost in thoughts she back hugged me and patted my hair as if I was a two year old!

Me- hey, I am 21 not 2!

June- sorry, awwww u look cute when angry!!

Me- no, okay fine!

June- you just your puffed his cheeks, aww so cute!

She started ruffling my hair which was kind of cute and the others chuckled over our argument and June started laughing and I joined too, June looked so cute while laughing maybe the brightest smile I have ever seen before...

Then we did a group hug like we used to do in university days, and hand bumps with a quick dance step by leg, this was our signature steps in those days when we achieved something!

Sumin- looks like everyone remembers it!

June- of course pabo!

Me- ya, we are besties and this is our signature step!

Jimin- ya, who can forget!

JUNE'S POV

Jungkook- ya, we are besties and this is our signature step!

Jimin- ya, who can forget!

I was legit shocked when they said the dint forget it after so many years! Usually they were airheads but it looks like they it doesn't apply the same in friendship!

Then somebody knocked on jungkook's shoulder, he spun around to see it was the rest of BTS!!

Jimin's POV

It was the rest of BTs!

Anyways what are they doing here?

Me- hi hyungs, what are you doing here?

V- ummmm....

Jin-w-we were following you guys...

June- why??

Jungkook- ya why would you do that??

Suga- where is the couch?

Me- why hyung do want some rest?

Suga- ya maybe I am so tired...

June- anyways why were you following or do I say stalking?

jhope- oh please don't misunderstand we actually saw a person in a black hoodie with pair of glasses and mask following you to the alley!

June- how did you saw that person following us to the alley, weren't you suppose to be in your dorm?

Jin- rapmon was outside doing some groceries which is near this alley, and saw that guy...

Sumin- at late night you do groceries??

Jhope- no, after Kookie and Jimin left we went to see the festival of lights workshop, actually and when we came home we were out of food so we sent rapmon to do some groceries in the shop near this alley which is open 24/7...

June- ohhhh, sorry if I was rude...

Jin- oh no, we are sorry..

Jungkook- hyung, where is suga hyung?

V- I think he went that side, oh yeah he is having some "rest"!

me- do you remember how that person looked?

v- actually no and he was wearing a hoodie dint we told you this before?

Me- anyways, let that person don't spoil this night, lets enjoy!

We all hopped in the dance floor and started doing dancing, and enjoying!!

After many days I had a night out of stress and luckily today was no schedule! I thought!

Rapmon- Jimin, you got no jams!

Me- at least I have abs!

And everybody burst out laughing!

That night was truly memorable!

I saw June leaving in the twinkle of the eye going towards the exit because of the urgent phone call she had received few minutes before..

NO ONE'S POV

June went towards the exit but before she could leave a someone grabbed her wrist and tugged hard making her spin, June noticed it was the mysterious man with the hoodie and the sunglass!

the mysterious man dragged her to the exit, June still struggling to let go of the man and continuously yanking her wrist to get free but the man was too strong for June and wont let go he dragged her towards the exit and pressed her to a wall!

June-what is your problem, why you were following us and LET GO OF ME YOU IDIOT!

The mysterious man-June, I am here to warn you ,please don't let the past repeat itself! 

June somehow managed to get free and ran towards the stairs, climbing down as fast she could, but she din't notice that it was raining and she without a umbrella and as she climbed she din't heard any further footsteps so, she guessed that the mysterious man has stopped following her, she went to a nearby bus stand as it was raining hard and she soaked wet!

she collapsed into one of the seats, only one thought meandering in her head

Don't let past repeat itself!

she suddenly heard footsteps coming closer and closer and a smell she has never smelt before, it wasn't a pleasant one but was definitely a dizzy one which made June dizzy and everything went blank and the last thought was Don't let past repeat itself and the sound of the footsteps came closer and that was the last thing she remembered before the past repeated itself but in a opposite way! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- did you like this chapter the story is finally taking a turn, and tanks guys for all your support and vote! keep on reading to find out what happens next! 

and for now have a great day bye!:))